Caution: Shit tectonics abroad

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblo...-telepathic-properties-research-says-yes.html

I like it. But it's like "christians said haha well christian science is good and they say well fuck you because we have telepathic DNA no god req'd and i was like you stupid fucks hypocrisy".

In relation to the content of the study, I think the "homologous re-combination" ithe effect of a third eye. Think of it this way; If there IS a way to make a prediction, it should be the right way, with probability and hard thinking, putting together clues like a mystery, right? So information which you judge as good becomes "good habits", absorbed by the subconscious directly through these observed effects of the "homologous re-combination".

So the question remains HOW. We have "Ok but what powers this shit tornado of DNA", so let's think. What can interact with DNA? Kinetic force? Could this be an effect of vibrations in the air breaking apart the DNA molecules, or could it be the DNA itself misfiring and tearing itself apart? In the end, there has to be some kind of force constantly interacting with the DNA...So perhaps the vibrations in the water was pushing apart ACTG to blend with a different strand. That could mean that it's the energy created by electrical synapses in your body that would alter them in both situations. So yes, how you react in any given situation actually just analogously modified your mindset right there.

This, I believe, is intoxication. The "not knowing that fact" part.

Anyways, discuss.

hay kvult wench i herd of a book calld hukt on fonix u shud red it it is quite good i learned to think

The article is great. This may be that missing key to creating your own human being, avoiding cancer, etc.. This also causes many agreements and disagreements, and I take no side personally.

Anywas, resonator, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Ever. Just post, don't comment, ever again.

It implies there is a physical fabric to spacetime, looking at it from my perspective. During "re-combination", the DNA molecules would be broken up via electronic impulses in your body (Arm, leg, brain, etc) via vibrations along the spacetime fabric (Like a form of radiation striking the DNA), and in the water they might be broken up by radio waves. The point is that in a vacuum, energy meets no resistance. The working body for the fabric is within a vacuum, so the fluidity of the wave meets no resistance as it floats along the fabric in question. In both cases, the blood is the carrier for this energy in the body, and the water is the carrier outside of it. It just happens naturally. When things get layered on top of each other, like parts of the human body, those vibrations along many different fabric types generate resistance, mostly because the body is constantly working to survive.

Would be nice to know the full truth, in any case.

You speak as though we have concrete proof of this "spacetime fabric" but that is even more unknown than what the article is about.

It was a distance they assumed would work. I'm betting they would have modified it until it happened.

Kinda funny how nobody really noticed this effect before.