Challenge to the band: Marion

Ninfix

Gamer of life
Nov 30, 2007
Oslo, Norway
Hey, I have an invitation to the band:

Why arent you playing Marion... at all??

It's a song worth listening to, and a song I would love to se live. Anyone who agrees with me?

Hi Nin ;-)

Haha..I had to take a listen to that song now thx to you :loco:
That song is an old song which was only on a demo..so if we would have played it live you would have been the only one in the room who would know the song:erk: Now we can`t be selfish now can we ? ..hihihihi :loco:

Hei på deg ;-)

Mikey

You could be nice to ME, though? :)
And isn't Imperial Destruction a demo, as well? You've played that live a number of times, as far as I know.

Hey we let you lick the strings on Mats`s guitar everytime..ain`t that beeing nice or what ? lol..:loco:

Joke aside..Imperial Destruction is a bonus track on the American version of The I`st Chapter..so much easier for the listener to get hold of ;-)

But hey , who knows..maybe sometime in the future ;-)

Mikey

You could be nice to ME, though? :)
And isn't Imperial Destruction a demo, as well? You've played that live a number of times, as far as I know.

You could always re-record Marion on the next album? 8D
That would've been very cool. It's a great song, dude! Your vocals are HIGH on the chorus :D

Yes! Marion is a great song :) I've listened to it alot.
Would be great if it could be released as a bonus track or something.

It was never released, just a demo. :( I searched for it on the internet and I found it as a download. Another perfect song by CM! Great vocals. :)

As i said, its released on the japaneese version of "The 1st chapter"..
And it is a awesome song i think.. you should record the 3 last songs from that demo again for some future bonus songs..