CHARLES J - ONE SHOT DEATH SNARES - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make an announcement for CJ and his sample pack, the "one shot death snares". I will be posting CJ's pack on sale for only $8 this week!!! Monday the 23rd through Friday the 27th. Also to sweeten the deal, when you purchase CJ's death snares, you will also receive any one of my own snares, customers choice, for free!!! So an awesome pack + any snare you want available from me!!! These will be great to have when the "death kicks" come out soon!!! ;)*

www.seraphrcordings.com/samples

*all drums on my site have audio demos, so you are able to hear before purchase

I am using THREE of your samples on my latest production. The single will be out soon, and the breakdown sounds huge because of them.

Thanks to everyone who picked up Charles J "one shot death" snare pack. Tomorrow is the last day to pick them up for only $8 and receive a free snare of choice from me! If you want them, grab them while you can as this price will be long gone after tomorrow! :) Have heard nothing but the best responses from the customers who purchased them and am very VERY stoked you all like them and are exactly what you wanted! If you have purchased them, post your testimonials here! :)

Also, if you haven't sent me an email requesting which snare you would like to receive, please do so! If not, I will be sending a free snare either way, but it won't be of choice then!

Seraphrecordings@gmail.com

I am using THREE of your samples on my latest production. The single will be out soon, and the breakdown sounds huge because of them.

Hahaha, fucking AWESOME DUDE! Link me on Facebook so I can listen!!!!

And yes, the samples kind of magically just make your snare to another level of width and depth. some samples or more subtle than other in this respect but that was also kind of my idea, or at least part of it while creating this pack.

=D

Bought, love 'em. I'm only blending on hard hits too, these are absolutely perfect for that.

Bought, love 'em. I'm only blending on hard hits too, these are absolutely perfect for that.

GREAT IDEA!!! I love the feedback because there are SO MANY different ways you can utilize these.

Sometimes simpler is better. I've got to try that!

And thank for the kind words bro, you rule! =D

OKAY guys! To sweeten the deal on the LAST DAY of this awesome sale, anyone who purchases or PURCHASED my pack TODAY (Friday, the 27th) will receive not only a FREE SNR of their choice, but an additional ONE HIT KICK SAMPLE teaser from my upcoming "One Shot Death Kicks"!!!!!!

GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!

http://seraphrecordings.com/samples

After purchase, all you have to do is e-mail Peter @: seraphrecordings@gmail.com to request any snare of your choice and the "PANZER KICK" for FREE!!!! =D

Cheers guys!!!!!!
Not much time left!
<3,
Charles J

I think you should also supply the kick teaser to those who've previously purchased you snare pack, like myself. Im anxiously awaiting the kicks!

I am thinking of doing exactly that. Give me a bit to get with Peter and we'll work something out. =D

OKAY, we've got something sorted and EVERYONEEEEEEEE is going to love it. I hope. Haha. Will be posting a new thread regarding the Death Kicks ASAP!

I purchased today (Friday) at like 2AM, but I will wait for the Death Kick specific thread.