Church of Australian Metal

Right now it's Frenzal Rhomb but only because it just came out and I'm still listening to it.
I think I only have 2 others from this year. Drug Mother which was only an EP and 4Arm which wasn't that great.

Reactions: CiG
4Arm is the same, 7 years since their last one, but at least Frenzal didn't change.

They never really went away but they did have big breaks between album and tours.

That's a band I haven't kept up with in a long time
I worked their last gig before the 93 "break up" it was a killer gig.
Hows the album sound?

They used to be a great live band, I wonder if they still are, or if they got old like the rest of us.

• Sad
Yeah it was Greystone Canyon or something like that you said you knew someone from.

I really should post these clips in the non-metal thread, but I'd rather give love to C.O.A.M. instead.

Somehow I've never heard of this band, but these new tracks sound like 70's proto-punk quite a lot. Radio Birdman, The Saints, The Dictators, The Stooges etc etc. Apparently they toured the U.S. with Amyl & The Sniffers last year. Guess I slept too hard on this stuff!

He's an ugly fucker when the camera is that close to his nose but the music isn't bad. I'll have too check out more of their stuff.

• Haha
I really should post these clips in the non-metal thread, but I'd rather give love to C.O.A.M. instead.

Somehow I've never heard of this band, but these new tracks sound like 70's proto-punk quite a lot. Radio Birdman, The Saints, The Dictators, The Stooges etc etc. Apparently they toured the U.S. with Amyl & The Sniffers last year. Guess I slept too hard on this stuff!

But they're so hot right now! I saw them at Cherry Rock a few months ago, they're great live. Definitely not into all their stuff though.

You familiar with Stiff Richards? Similar vibe.

Also Cutters are really good, guitarist from Stiff Richards' other band. Prob my fave of the three.

First two are okay and probably go well lvie but I couldn't see myself listening to them on cd etc too often.
Goat Shaman on the other hand, I can get along with

Reactions: Satanstoenail