COME ON JAMES LETS DO SOME OBITUARY?

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
You said they haven't contacted you. So why don't you contact them. The entire death metal world would cream their pants to hear your production value and lead work on that record. This is probably the last Obituary record so clear your schedule a bit, call those guys up, and make the first step! Cause of Death was perfect. Gotta make this happen!!!!!!!!!11

well they've picked Ralph Santolla who i think is a good choice. i would have had to decline even if they had asked me, which i honestly don't think ever crossed their minds to do anyway. Ralph and I are friends and are enjoying the Blabbermouth debate over this...

ralph_james.jpg

thanks for thinking of me though, i do appreciate it.

well they've picked Ralph Santolla who i think is a good choice. i would have had to decline even if they had asked me, which i honestly don't think ever crossed their minds to do anyway. Ralph and I are friends and are enjoying the Blabbermouth debate over this...

ralph_james.jpg

thanks for thinking of me though, i do appreciate it.

Right on. I am really bummed about it. Im sure the record will be another flop. Even with your boy Ralph on guitars. He can only do so much. Best of luck to them. It was in their court. Thanks for the update James, will definetely be looking out for everything you do in the future!