Comics & Books for sale!

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
I know some of you are comic freaks, and some are bookworms -- I have a load of both to sell before I head to London in May, and I'm selling 'em cheap :) If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you my loooong lists for both :)

The comics: lots of independent, Image, DC/Vertigo, some Marvel stuff (including a Miller-penned Daredevil mini-series), Dark Horse (Grendel, Martha Washington etc), and shitloads of others :)

Originally posted by Wrathchild
True. Or at least it did while Frank Miller was writing it. Any of you read Sin City?

W

Of course :D Got me some copies of Sin City for sale, too, if memory serves :)

I prefer his Washington stuff with Gibson, tho - maybe because it was the first thing of his I read. His Spawn issue (he DID write a Spawn issue, right?) was good too.

And yes, I have plenty of Spawn for sale as well ;)

Originally posted by Wrathchild
True. Or at least it did while Frank Miller was writing it. Any of you read Sin City?

W

Got all of them! Some of the finest books ever written! :headbang: That Yellow Bastard is my favourite...... along with The Big Fat Kill and A Dame To Kill For. Classic stuff, man I wish I lived in Sin City.

I have that Batman book he wrote (Dark Knight Returns?). Wish I knew where I put it, because I *still* haven't read it yet after all these years.

Originally posted by Spiff
I have that Batman book he wrote (Dark Knight Returns?). Wish I knew where I put it, because I *still* haven't read it yet after all these years.

Oh my god Spiff, its FANTASTIC!