Death live in 1990.

Lord Darkness

Sargent 'D'
Mar 26, 2002
OSLO
www.sgt-d.com
Did James play with Death during thier European tour in 1990?

It wasn't really Death, since Chuck wasn't on the tour.
I saw the show in Fagersta Sweden, but my memory fails me. For some reason I thought Darren Travis from Sadus sang on that show, but my friend (who was also there) thinks it was Kam Lee (from Massacre).

Anyone who can help to sort it out?

//LD

I think James Murphy didn't play live with Death at all. He suddenly quit the band some time after the recording of Spiritual Healing. Kam Lee did the vocals of the European tour of "Death" because Chuck didn't take part in that tour.

Anyone remember that horrible anti-chuck Diatribe that Kam Lee did a few years back? sent it to all these websites bashing Chuck for doing Control Denied? What a sorry, sad, pathetic thing that was.

Ok, so it was Kam Lee...

I remember all the "Fuck Chuck" rantings from the stage that night. I just had a hard time imagening James bashing Chuck, as I always thought they were friends. On the other hand, things change (and then change again...)

Those guys on stage reunited Massacre after that. To be honest I was really upset with Chuck as well, he had promised to come to Sweden (or Europe) a thousand times, and never showed up, so I was kind of glad I got to see anything at all...

Besides, "From Beyond" with Massacre is awesome classic, I love it to death (no pun intended).

//LD