Deathcore music

hey dudes :)

I just released this two days ago,

its a demo single of my EP

named TM36!

please if you could give me some reviews!

GENRE: DEATHCORE

:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just angry sorry :/

WAIT WTF!? there are far more worse lyrics than mine! -____-

Unless you are in Born of Osiris I am uninterested in your deathcore band and will not be listening.

Good day.

Edit: I caved and decided to listen. Please learn how to play riffs instead of chug and for the love of god never write lyrics again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DobkkmKPs

named TM36!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Worst shit I've heard in ages, seriously you suck more than Demon Domain. Generic chugga-chugga with shitty sound, mind-blowingly embarassing lyrics with vocals sounding like an angry chihuahua in flu, and I bet you have greasy black faggot-hair and a lip-piercing. Why do most deathcore-lyrics sound like they've been written by some whiny homo-boy who just got beaten the shit out of him by some girl anyway? Also, fuck you; I laughed so hard my neighbours woke up and came to complain.

i was just angry sorry :/

Are you implying, that people dislike your lyrical diarrhea, because it's too extreme, like the new Morbid Angel?

WAIT WTF!? there are far more worse lyrics than mine! -____-

I really can't think of any.

Overall it reminded me of an even shittier demo-version of this:

Last edited by a moderator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DobkkmKPs

named TM36!

Music is totally uninspiring, and the lyrics have beta teenage autism written all over them.

No seriously, your lyrics absolutely blow. I mean they aren't "brutal" by any measure, they're just unintelligent, unrefined, and reek of being written by an angsty man-child that can't handle his women.

If you meant them; grow a dick. If you didn't mean them and just wrote them anyways; grow a brain.

Also, TM36? ...?

Other than sucking 100%, the song was ok:loco:

lawd why are so many bands that scream and use distorted guitars and double bass drums mixing their music with dub step lately? And of course, skrillex is the main influence :lol:

Metal and dubstep are both good. They are (not always, but perhaps 99 times out of 100) awful when mixed.
Metal and hip-hop are both good. They are (not always, but perhaps 99 times out of 100) awful when mixed.
It's nu-metal all over again.

Metal, deathcore, death metal hardcore!

Oagrem; This band fucking kills it! Check them out for yourself:

Last edited: