Differences between the regular CD version and the digipak of March of Progress?

The Fart of Reason

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2012
In Nuclear Blast's American store, they have the regular CD for 10$, the digipak for 20$. They both contain the bonus track Divinity. Are there any differences besides packaging? Booklet?

yeah hehe, I had to choose when I registered and was thinking of Threshold song titles... it came down to this or Critical Gas :loco:

But seriously, do any of the bandmembers know? I know you guys post here. I'm kinda disappointed as I pre-ordered the regular CD version since it was only 10$ then just a week ago or so, the other versions showed up on the page. I feel screwed over if there's something extra with the digipak

yeah hehe, I had to choose when I registered and was thinking of Threshold song titles... it came down to this or Critical Gas :loco:

But seriously, do any of the bandmembers know? I know you guys post here. I'm kinda disappointed as I pre-ordered the regular CD version since it was only 10$ then just a week ago or so, the other versions showed up on the page. I feel screwed over if there's something extra with the digipak

Hahaha Critical Gas….

From what we were told the US regular CD should include the bonus track and extended booklet.

Then it's not an extended booklet, is it? :lol:

Then it's not an extended booklet, is it? :lol:

Haha, good point. :)

Thanks for the answer, Rich. It's unfortunate the American NB store didn't list all available versions at the same time, but if I don't miss out on anything (except a digipak outer shell), then I'm ok with it :)