Different tunings

SADUDE

lunatic of god's creation
Mar 20, 2002
Hey Steve, I'm trying to transcribe some of your work, and im having a little bit of trouble with it. I was just wondering what tunings you used when you recorded with each of theses bands: Death, Control Denied, Dragonlord, Iced Earth, Testament, and Sadus. The tunings would help make my life a lot easier. Hopefully I can write out the sheet music/tab for what I can decipher.
Thanks a lot man,
A loyal supporter

it's not C#, it's Db, cos you tune it down from your E-string, same goes for the D# !

oh well...thought I'd make the stupid remark before that antfucker who corrected me last time would.

Originally posted by Smartass
it's not C#, it's Db, cos you tune it down from your E-string, same goes for the D# !

oh well...thought I'd make the stupid remark before that antfucker who corrected me last time would.

And ... YES
You're proving how idiot a human(?) being can be ... :devil:
Why don't you shut the fuck up for a while ??

Since you're calling me an idiot out of the blue, I'd like to know what your remark based on ?
You pointlessly corrected me, and when I use your exact wise-ass remark, you call me an idiot.. doesn't that make you wonder who the real idiot is ?

You better think before you start calling people names...or maybe I got it the wrong way..maybe you didn't mean to throw those insults at me, but you've just never learnt to express yourself like a civilised human being and never got the chance to expand your vocabulary beyond the level of a caveman's, hence the cursing words.

Don't reply to this, I'm way beyond your level. You'd only make a fool out of yourself.

hahahahahahaha

You're talking for me...the same time you're insulting everyone here.
If you think that fooling everyone here is making you a smart guy...go on,I won't say anything again unless you're fooling with me
And you say that I can't express myself like a civilised human being the same time you're calling me an antfucker ... go fuck your smart ass !

an antfucker is someone who makes unnecessary corrections, like you do... that is an insult that can be justified.

Ok...I won't post again in this fucking thread!

I wasn't the only who made this correction and I just mentioned it, because every tabbing program (professional or not) has the tunings like Eb,Db,etc...

On the other hand...you insulted me so I replied,ok ?