DIMMU BORGIR - The Unvaluable Darkness DVD issue

manannan

New Metal Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hail! I just wanna say that I recently bought this dvd and on one of the shows that are included inside - "Wacken" '2007 there is no sound whatsoever, either in Stereo or 5.1 Surround Sound mode!!! Does anybody else have the same trouble with this release and if so, does he/she have any information about how to deal with this problem or I am simply screwed with this one :Smug: ? Thanks!

P.S. : Yes, this is a Nuclear Blast release!!!!!!!!

Are you using an older DVD player? It could be the programming on the disc is causing a malfunction with your player requiring you to go into the menu and pick a sound option before you can play it back properly on your player.

Also, thanks for letting me know about this. :kickass: I know the publicity staff at NB is usually swamped with work, but I didn't even know this was out. Now, I have to go get it!

There is nothing wrong with my dvd-player the model is from '2004, nor with any of the other four (4!!!) different players that I tried, the same problem shows up every time! It is the same also with my computer - there is just no sound of any kind (stereo or surround!) on the Wacken - show! If this is the same with all the copies I can see why somebody would remove them from the store-shelves... :mad:!!!

Thanks a lot! That was really useful info, now at least I know that there is nothing wrong with my equipment but the whole bullshit is because of “an original release”-fault made by the label itself! Next time I’m gonna thing twice before wasting my money for original copy again!!!

Okay, I just picked up the disc set and, sure enough, there is no audio from the Blu-ray player. Trying to change the audio channel on the disc with the remote control brings up a message that says, "There is no audio." Well, that's just bloody lovely!

Well, I can sincerely say that I know how you feel! I was hoping that by posting this topic I would help to prevent at least those from you that have read it from baying this crap! I am sorry to find that I was wrong :erk: !!!!!

you'd think they'd have some quality control procedures in place to ensure this kind of thing didn't happen