do you have the largest children of bodom collection???

(off topic poll) are you against homosexuallity???

• hell yes!!! its just not right.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • hell no!!! its their option as humans.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • who cares its not like this qwestion has anything to do with children of bodom!!!

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • if i answer "hell no!!! its their option as humans." am i infact a homosexual??

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2002
america, michigan
Visit site
if you think you have the ultimate children of bodom collection, prove yourself here on this thread!!! list your children of bodom collection, and see if you have the best children of bodom collection!!! its your right to know, to know if you have the best, or worste, children of bodom collection.

remember that if you have just one item of children of bodom, you have a collection. if you cant find any children of bodom merchandise, this may be the a place to find more children of bodom mechandise. meet people who have enormuse, or pitifully small (like me, who has nothing, but what friends have given him.) children of bodom collections. talk about children of bodom merchandise.

or you could just make it a run away thread like most become. but i made this as a serious thread to find out who is the ultimate fan.

I have a very large collection.... take a look
btw if anyone sees someting they want and would like to trade let me know..... MABYE we can working something out.......
P.S. dont even thnk of asking for my singles!!!!

Title Format Label Info
Ubiguitous Absence of Remission CD-R N/A High Quality 128 KBPS transfer taken from Demo master tape.
Shining CD-R N/A High Quality 128 KBPS transfer taken from Demo master tape.
Something Wild Digipak Spinefarm Out of Print Spinefarm Digipak with 1 bonus track.
Something Wild CD Spinefarm Out of Print First pressing with the Original Blue Logo
Something Wild CD Nuclear Blast European Release (No Bonus Tracks)
Something Wild CD Toys Factory Japan release with 2 bonus tracks
Something Wild Shape CD Nuclear Blast Out of Print 1000 pressed
Something Wild CD One Music Korean Release with live track from Tokyo Warhearts
Something Wild CD Fono Russian Release (No Bonus Tracks)
Something Wild CD Nuclear Blast Deluxe Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks and Multimedia extras
Hatebreeder CD Nuclear Blast European Release (No Bonus Tracks)
Hatebreeder CD Nuclear Blast Out of Print Promo CD in cardboard slipcase
Hatebreeder CD One Music Korean Release with live track from Tokyo Warhearts
Hatebreeder Picture LP Nuclear Blast Out of Print 1000 pressed (2 copies)
Hatebreeder CD Toys Factory Japan release with 1 bonus tracks
Hatebreeder CD Fono Russian Release (No Bonus Tracks)
Children Of Bodom CDS/MCD Spinefarm Out of Print Single
Downfall CDS/MCD Spinefarm Out of Print Single
Hate Me! CDS/MCD Spinefarm Out of Print Single
Hate Me! Yellow 7” EP Nuclear Blast Out of Print 500 pressed
Your Better Off Dead CDS/MCD Spinefarm NEW SINGLE (2 copies)
Follow the Reaper Digipak Spinefarm Out of Print Digipak 1 bonus track
Follow the Reaper CD One Music Korean Release with bonus Video Track
Follow the Reaper CD Nuclear Blast Out of Print Promo CD in cardboard slipcase 1 bonus track 200 pressed
Follow the Reaper CD Toys Factory Japan Release with 2 bonus tracks
Follow the Reaper Picture LP Nuclear Blast Out of Print 1000 pressed
Follow the Reaper CD Nuclear Blast Out of Print Digipak 1 bonus track
Follow the Reaper CD Fono Russian Release (No Bonus Tracks)
Tokyo Warhearts A-5 Digibook Spinefarm Out of Print Box Set 20,000 pressed
Tokyo Warhearts CD Toys Factory Out of Print 1st edition with extra limited edition booklet and large jewel case
Tokyo Warhearts CD Toys Factory 2nd edition non limited standard jewel case
Tokyo Warhearts Black LP Vinyl Collectors Out of Print 1000 pressed
Tokyo Warhearts Green LP Vinyl Collectors Out of Print 1000 pressed
Tokyo Warhearts 2 CD-R N/A Bootleg of Children of Bodom live in Tokyo Japan 2001
Spinefarm Metal DVD DVD (PAL) Spinefarm Spinefarm Compilation DVD with Everytime I Die and Silent Night, Bodom Night live in Tokyo, Japan 1999
Live in Seoul, Korea 2001 DVD-R (NTSC) N/A Bootleg of Children of Bodom in Seoul, Korea
Mystic Festival DVD (PAL) Nuclear Blast Includes Live 4 live Bodom songs from the mystic festival along with an interview with Alexi Laiho.
NB Promo Video VHS (NTSC) Nuclear Blast Promotional Video containing the everytime I die video
Death is just the Beginning Volume 5 VHS (NTSC) Nuclear Blast Out of Print (in USA) Compilation VHS containing the music videos Downfall and Deadnight Warrior
Destroy Milwaukee Metalfest XVI VHS (NTSC) N/A Bootleg of Children of Bodom’s first show in the United States of America
Helldorado CD Spinefarm Out of Print Compilation CD containing the early demo version of Towards Dead End
Wacken Open Air 98 CD-R N/A Bootleg from the Wacken Open Air Festival in 1998
Destroys Milwaukee Metalfest XVI CD-R N/A Bootleg of Children of Bodom’s first show in the United States of America
Bodom Night CD-R N/A Bootleg of Children of Bodom in Osaka, Japan
Ignite Seoul Korea CD-R N/A Bootleg of Children of Bodom in Seoul, Korea
Isle of Hate CD-R N/A Live Radio show from Illrossi, Finland
Tuska 2000 CD-R N/A Bootleg of Children of Bodom at the Tuska Open Air Festival in Finland
Over Hamburg CD-R N/A Bootleg of Children of Bodom in Hamburg Germany
St. Petersburg Russia CD-R N/A Bootleg from St. Petersburg Russia 1999
Rainbow / Mailand 1999 CD-R N/A Bootleg from Italy 1999
Thessaloniki 2000 CD-R N/A Bootleg from Thessalonki, Greece
Valencia 2001 CD-R N/A Bootleg from Valencia, Spain (some songs are cut)
Live in Belgian CD-R N/A Bootleg from Belgian Germany
Elysee Montmartre 1999 CD-R N/A Bootleg from Paris, France

haahah thx no i just post at cobhc when im fucking bored....

its not like i look at you and say

"why hello anal. Im famished and you?" (IN HANNIBAL VOICE)

Hmmm. Thomas, just a little notice:

Seems that you haven't got the Second Spinefarm release of Something Wild. Or, if you have it, it's not listed..

Oh yeah, and about those boots and stuff.. I don't have the time today to arrange these things and I'm also leaving today back to the army. I'll be back in two weeks, so I guess I'll contact you then about this deal.

Well, I have almost as much stuff, and even some that Bodomite doesn't have. And, I've known for a long time that Thomas has a big collection so therefore I'm not so impressed anymore, although it really seems like a f***ing big pile of Bodom.

@Bodomite:
"Follow the Reaper Picture LP Nuclear Blast Out of Print 1000 pressed"... How much did you pay about that one... I sold mine about 9€... and I payed for it 4€...:)