Favorite Gaming Music?

Nov 30, 2005
Nebraska
www.facebook.com
We've all pretty much established that many of us are gaming geeks in the "HAS ANY ONE BEEN TO METAL RULES..." thread, so what is your favorite background music when gaming (paper & dice RPG's, board games, video/computer games, card games, etc.)?
For me it's:
AD&D - Therion, Emperor, Burzum, Gustav Holst, Rush
Vampire: The Masquerade - Sisters of Mercy, Dimmu Borgir
Poker - Motorhead, W.A.S.P., Aerosmith, any old country
Dominoes - N.W.A.
I don't play computer games real often, so it's pretty much what I'm in the mood for at the moment.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
We've all pretty much established that many of us are gaming geeks in the "HAS ANY ONE BEEN TO METAL RULES..." thread, so what is your favorite background music when gaming (paper & dice RPG's, board games, video/computer games, card games, etc.)?
For me it's:
AD&D - Therion, Emperor, Burzum, Gustav Holst, Rush
Vampire: The Masquerade - Sisters of Mercy, Dimmu Borgir
Poker - Motorhead, W.A.S.P., Aerosmith, any old country
Dominoes - N.W.A.
I don't play computer games real often, so it's pretty much what I'm in the mood for at the moment.

AD&D? Damn now that is old school! No but seriously when I play D&D we usually play Midnight Syndicate.

I usually don't listen to music while I play computer games, but when I do it's whatever I'm in the mood for.

When i played Need for Speed: underground, I always listened to Luciferion-The apostate album.
In general, Im kinda listening to anything that suits my mood.

you can't listen to music when playing computer games, you miss all the vital sound ques, like the extinct farm noise on Age of Kings - damn, there's a famine cos my metal was too loud!

High On Maiden said:
you can't listen to music when playing computer games, you miss all the vital sound ques, like the extinct farm noise on Age of Kings - damn, there's a famine cos my metal was too loud!

that noise drives me up a wall. Thank Christ AoE III farms never exhaust!

I can't play serious games while listening to music that isn't in the game

I do play hearts or solitaire to whatever floats my boat though

Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, Wintersun, and Finntroll for the geeky epic fantasy shit like warcraft

Norther, Kalmah, Stormlord, and Emperor for evil first person shooters

the ingame music for mario and zelda cause its so good

I listen to random music only if I play UT. I remember that Venoms Control Freak and Impious Suicide Park fitted to the games atmosphere.

usually when I play Age of Empires (I,II,& III), I listen to full albums on my itunes but when I'm just cruising the intraweb I put itunes on shuffle mode.