Florida: We Are Going

you definitely want to shoot for January?

If we go anywhere near the 19th I am already off that day (store is closed) so it would be easy to pair up some vacation days with the Holiday. Martin Luther King Jr for the win.

Anyway I am all about going. How many days were you thinking?

I was thinking the first week of Jan only because I go back to school the last week of. Would we rather road trip or fly? I'm probably going to be there for about 2 weeks so it's up to you guys to decide how long YOU want to stay.

I think flying would probably be easier. If there are still airlines by then.

How about this - we go from like the 5th to like the 11th, give or take a day or two on either end. That way you will already be down there for a little, and then we show up, then we all come home together? Something like that?

I think taking off the first week of January might be more difficult than taking off the second week so I would be down for something like that.

I am effing excited! Do they have titty bars in the winter?!

They indeed have titty bars in the winter.

And that's fine, I can do the second week of Jan as well as flying. It would be nice to hear what the fuck other people think about this considering they said they wanted to come.

None of our friends are able to form their own thoughts or opinions when it comes to things like this. You pretty much have to make the plan, and then tell them they are going. Even then, after doing all the work, a lot of people are bound to cop out.

I know Jeff said he is down for sure. Chuck is interested, Mike too, that's about all I know.

Milk is in, Adam is in, and Doty is a maybe. Lets first set the dates up then after that we can worry about the tickets.

I would like to get the dates square as soon as we can so we can buy the tickets. That way I have some more time so save.

We should look into flying from Allentown to Daytona instead of this Orlando nonsense. I'll check it out...

Bear, you are better than this at me....

The Cheapest I could find was Delta air, Allentown to Daytona, $328 round trip - with a freaking layover in Atlanta.

You seem to have the magic touch when it comes to finding the non stop flights. If we have to go from Philly to Orlando for non stop that's fine. I don't want to spend 20 hours on a plane like last time haha. I'd like to avoid layovers too if we could because that too turned in to a disaster last time. Given it was not our fault, it was mother nature, but still.

If we were to book within the next couple of weeks we can get a non-stop from Allentown to Orlando/Sanford for 226.50, assuming you are checking a bag in at the ticket counter. The dates I picked was the 5th to the 15th.

I could prob have enough money to buy the ticket by Halloween or November 14th at the latest

Saving money is for the Jews and the foolish. You can't take the benjaminz with you!

Mike, just make Jeff pay for you.

Well I said it once, and I will say it again...... I am NOT going to wait for you or go to extremes to wake you up on the day we are supposed to be catching the plane home.

Just putting that out there!