Gigs...

As far as I know we have a gig in Sandviken on the 7:th of December.
But I dunno the venue yet and I'm not 100% sure...but I'll yell as soon as I know, oki...

:devil:

Hell yes, I hope so! Unfortunately we're missing the one tonight.

How do I have to picture a Lefay gig in their hometown!? I bet the pub is full of friends and they will all have more than one drink :D

I'd like to know as well, cause I could not take off work. :(
But I have to say I just returned back to work after been sick for months... so I kinda understand my boss that he does not let me take off a couple of days.

Well I did..but I f..ked up, and drank too much booze :cry:
What I know tough is that they played "To Isengard". I will check with my brother and hopefully I can give you some more info later.
See ya.

:devil: So here we go my friends, teh complete setlist from "Tranan"
"Another Dawn"
"When Gargoyles Fly"
"Out In The Silence"
"Boon He Gives"
"In The Court Of The Crimson King"
"End Of Living"
"S.O.S"
"Maleficium"
"Rooms Of Sleep"
"Creatures Of The Hierarki"
"To Isengard"
"Master Óf The Masquerade"
"State Of Intoxication"
"Source Of Pain"
And last the "Rasta"

See ya // Hugo

Originally posted by Brimstone
attitude, clothes, hair

err....what!?!?

Anyway....welcome to the board Hugo and thanks for posting that setlist. Looks like you have witnessed an awesome live show (as always with Lefay, I dare to say :headbang: )

Well lets see then. It's Swedens goddamn best liveband in all aspects!!!! A lot of energy,headbanging,watersquirting at eachother,and humor. You are a happy man/woman when you come too the show, and you leave jumping with joy. And exhausted I might add. I don't really now what too say, you have too be there:loco: I really hope that you will be able too see them sometime. Oh and they ALWAYS take some time and talks to there fans!

See ya

are you going to be there, Hugo? It's not that far away from Gävle, so I bet you will! You're so lucky, you just saw them a couple of weeks ago......you'll have to tell us how it went! :headbang:

@Robin: your avatar doesn't show.....