Gorgoroth

Eldzik

Anastasia's Minion
Feb 12, 2002
from NBR site:

Gorgoroth has now started the recordings of their new full-length album. The recording takes place at their home town in Bergen. 8 songs are already finished. Infernus, King & Kvitrafn have done their job. Ghaal will put vocals on the album as soon he`s able to get a permission from prison. (He will probably be released from prison in December).

Tormentor is no longer a part of Gorgoroth. The band is planning to use a session-member for their live performances.

I look forward to that, though Incipit Satan was a bit disappointing... Ghaal has one of the most evil vocals ever... Cut the trash, and give us pure Norwegian blackmetal...

i agree... "Incipit" was crap... i'll happy, if new album will be "Under Sign Of Hell" part 2 :D

Yeah, Im with Spaffe on this one...Gorogoroth is in my opinion one of the best Black Metal bands out there...
They always deliver great, atmospheric stuff...

bang said:
haha, i just noticed. the topic say gorogoth, the 1st reply say gorgororh and the 2nd reply say gorogoroth. hehe

gorgoroth !:headbang:

:lol:

I just noticed that as well :p

A couple of small typos there ;)

Gorgoroth

In the world of JRR Tolkien, on Middle-Earth, The Plateau of Gorgoroth was the main area of Mordor. Mount Doom and Barad-dûr were both located there.

Gorgoroth is Sindar Elvish for "Terror".

Kate Bush Rules! said:
Gorgoroth
Gorgoroth is Sindar Elvish for "Terror".
wrong. "gor" it the word for "horror" and "dread" (also used in e.g. gorthaur) and used twice in the word "gorgoroth" due to the great terror which was present there.

2551_1.jpg

5. September 2003
Due to unprofessional and miserable behaviour by the local arrangements in Budapest the gig in Budapest will be cancelled. The 3 gigs in Italy will also be cancelled (not re-scheduled as rumours say). On the brighter side Gorgoroth has started to work on the next album, currently entitled "Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam". There is already a pre-produced song finished, but Gorgoroth assume they will work on the album for at least some years before it is release.

3. September 2003
About the gig that was supposed to take place in Beograd. It was cancelled because of mess from the arrangement’s side. Gorgoroth are not to be blamed for this!

- maybe we should talk about their passport-things...?

The set list:

1- Possesed (by Satan)2- Procreating Satan3- Forces of Satan Storms4- Bergtrollets Hevn5- The Rite of Infernal Invocation6- Profetens Penbaring 7- Of Ice and Movement8- Ødeleggelse og Undergang 9- Blood Stains the Circle10- Unchain my heart11- Revelation of Doom12- Destroyer13- Incipit satan