Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
I PAID $0.00 FOR THIS

DSCN2313.JPG

DSCN2314.JPG

DSCN2315.JPG

DSCN2316.JPG

www.freeipods.com

Free is the only way I'd ever get an Ipod...way overpriced. But I've got a 40GB (upgraded it from a 20GB HD this summer) player from Archos that absolutely slays, so it's all good...but congrats on your free loot :)

nope. sign up for the offers which have a free trial membership. Then wait till you get credit for the offer (usually a few days) and cancel your membership before they charge anything

check out the free flatscreens link in my sig too

okay pallarand...

So let me get this straight, I have to sign up & complete 1 offer, AND I have to refer 5 people to sign up & complete an offer? How the hell did you do that? What offers can you sign up for and then cancel before your creditcard is charged, but you still get credit for??

I just got some of my good friends to do it.

the AOL offer is the best one, because you have like 50 days of free trial. Then you just call them up and tell them to cancel.

the blockbuster one works well too, but you only have like 2 weeks to do it, which is long enough.

the stamps.com one works well too, I dont even think you have to cancel that one, just dont use it.

the Infone one works the same. just dont use it and you dont get charged.

just look at any of them that are offering free trial periods, and read the fine print to make sure no funny business is going on .