guilty pleasures

abba.jpg

Easily the best Swedish band ever.

have you heard their last album?
pure bliss :) :) :)

Eyes Open? Not sure if it's the latest but that's the one I've got. I was so surprised at the quality... I thought it would just be regular radio music but god I'm happy I was wrong!

... but +respect to Don and biggsy for liking Snow Patrol. the idiots play the worst song on the album on the radio and people love it. go figure.

It always seems to be like that... a pity.

Is it a guilty pleasure to like Coil to such a ridiculous extent that you listen to one of their albums at least once a day? I feel like I'm the only person actually interested in this band and I find it strange that nobody mentions them. :erk:

dude, they are a decent band and it's great to see such enthusiasm over such talents, but...THERE ARE A MILLION MORE BANDS OUT THERE! :)

tubbs, how about you try some massive attack next? start with "100th window..." i find that album to be their weirdest and most layered. :Spin:

Snow Patrol's big here too... but only for Chasing Cars:( Every time someone says they listen to them I'm like "Great! What do you think of 'insert track name'?" and usually the reply is "Oh I only know Chasing Cars!". Anyone have any of the earlier stuff? Any good?

talk talk's last two albums are like the first post-rock albums and fcukin awesome and nothing to be ashamed of

but if you're talking about their earlier stuff then yeah i'd be embarrassed about that too

yeah, he truly meant their earlier stuff from the 80s. his brother is also quite a fan and he saw them live in Germany; said it was a terrific show!

and I know all this coz WHACK is my bf:lol:

"early TALK TALK= atrocity"

My brother used to blast "Its My Life" and "Life's What You Make It" like crazy when I was 15 or 16, so its implanted in my head. Can't help but like it.