Gus has myspace finally.

Well, I threw a thong (a normal one) at him when he was onstage in April....he laughed lots and put it on the head of his guitar. Haha.

I might make him one...and send it to the Firekeepers address and ask Kostas (the fanclub founder) if he will pass it on to Gus :p Or I could just wait til next month and give him it when I see him at BOA. LOL. He has an awesome sense of humour (I remember talking to him in Nottingham at the aftershow about the misheard lyrics for Fucking Hostile). "WITH SAAAVLON!" I believe was the agreed favourite line :)

xx Kirsty

well, give it to him directly.. I heard with kostas.. he was like; NOOO it's not funny at all, he would get all upset. :rofl: Kostas is a little too serious sometimes^^

You can well tell that he was peer pressured into having one by Bob and Mark :p

Bob: "Oh my God man, you are SO behind with the times. Get a myspace. EVERYONE has one".
Gus: "Really?"
Mark: "Yeah man, you're totally NOT cool if you don't have one".
Gus: "...well...if it means I can be cool then fine. AND I'll get a better layout than both of you and show you up!"
Bob & Mark: "Noooooo!!! Our cool powers are fading!!!"

That's how I imagine it would have went anyway...

Damn me and my overactive imagination!!!!!! Gus...we know you're watching. WE KNOW.

xx Kirsty

He should of known about it :O

Bob loves his myspace Tee ^^

I'm sure Gus would get upset if a guy threw a thong at him :puke:

and regarding his myspace...good to know he likes cats....be careful of those little baby humans Gus they will steal your life away! lol

I'm sure Gus would get upset if a guy threw a thong at him :puke:

and regarding his myspace...good to know he likes cats....be careful of those little baby humans Gus they will steal your life away! lol
His cats would eat Kostas and Apollo (my hamsters).

Heh.

PS - Apollo and Kostas are keeping well and have their own wee personalities.

Kostas is the more outgoing one of the two. But Apollo is braver. Apollo comes running to the top of the cage to see you whereas Kostas is a bit more hesitant but loves you if you have food with you! Haha.

Apollo is all cuddly whereas Kostas is a bit more independant and prefers to run about and explore his surroundings.

They're both the sweetest wee things and I love them to bits!

I wonder if this is a reflection of the real Gus and Apollo's personalities ^_^ :lol:

xx Kirsty

I had a hamster once. I would blow on him and he would spazzz out. lol

ROFL. That was so random <3 Haha! My old hamster, Odin, used to love being dried with the hairdrier (on a cool setting and far away so it didn't burn him!)

But yeah, Apollo and Kostas don't like being blown on >.<

OOOH! I forgot to mention. Apollo is so brave that when my dog (a big labrador) goes up to his cage to annoy him he tries to nibble his nose through the cage :lol::lol::lol: My dog is all like "WUT DA FUCK!?".

But yeah Spike...it probably is about right, but I'll need to ask them ^_^ Maybe even the bit about Gus loving you if you have food :p

xx Kirsty

I can picture your dog with a Scottish accent: Oi wut da fuck dat hamster tried to nibble me nose off!

Why don't you have some danish pastries around at PPS and look at Gus' face.