child of sadness
Apr 2, 2005
Meefrångn
היום יום גדול בשבילך
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Kobi[/font]
זה יום שלך!!!
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]

[/font]
I've already congratulate in the Hebrew Forum but I'd like to do that here as well:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]*********** HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOBI [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]***********[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]יום הולדת שמח [/font]נשמה יפה
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] מזל טוב!!![/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
Your dreams are my wishes to you on your special day! Let all of them come true!!!

Keep amazing us with the magic of your voice and at last but not least - don't change- then we love you as you are!

100_0201Kopie.jpg

ניתראה במילאנו!!!

Happy birthday KOBI
May you have tons of happiness and joy in the everything invoving OL and in your personal life. Continue kicking ass and off course תעשה לי ילד ;)

oh yeah. see you right before HOLY DIVER

Happy birthday
good (old?) man

someone said "Holy Diver"?

holydiver5re.jpg

:loco:

May This year be better than last ... but worse then next!
... and may your voice and you inspiration grow grow and grow... :D

Wayward son said:
Happy birthday
good (old?) man

someone said "Holy Diver"?

holydiver5re.jpg

:loco:

May This year be better than last ... but worse then next!
... and may your voice and you inspiration grow grow and grow... :D

I Said it because Orphaned Land are supporting act for Dio on october 29th in Tel Aviv.
Nice Photoshop work by the way.

Happy Birthday my beloved brother!!! :hotjump: :wave: :)
May the moon and sun always light your path of life and may the seasons that will come bring the best years in your life!!!
Happiness, health and a beautiful career are some of my wishes for a great artist, an amazing person and a beloved brother of mine!!! :worship:

My dear brother
As I wrote earlier on the hebrew board, I am not too good with words, but I will tell you that you know how much I love you.

Hope you`ll have the best BD EVER !!!

alles gute zum geburtstag Kobi! ich wünsche Dir nur das allerbeste. bleib einfach so wie Du bist, ein toller sänger und ein wunderbarer mensch. ich trinke ein bier auf Dein wohl. steck ihn nei!

well, i'm sure you can decipher what i wrote, considering your talent on foreign languages. enjoy this special day and have lots of fun with your dear people. and for the birthday present you'll have to wait til 04.10 in lundwigsburg :)