Have you been naughty or nice

So it is that special time of year again where beards and obeseity are smiled upon. One of the few times of the year that CID can actually be mistaken for Santa. What gifts haveth you received on this day of peace on earth and merriment?
My list is as follows.

ESP guitar with upgraded EMG 81/85 pickups http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH250NT-Electric-Guitar?sku=516687
A portillos scooner, Shot glasses, Clothes, Gift cards to Blockbuster video, TGI Fridays, The Cheesecake Factory, and Oberweis Ice Cream (yum!), hand knit sweater, knit socks, and knit winter cap, various candy including a giant Toblerone bar, some food items, such as, HP steak sauce that is rarely available stateside, and who can forget the gift that keeps giving.. Money.

Is that money going towards flights to England by any chance, COIAHBSGHJAEY?

I got 1984 (the john hurt version), a 'Viz' compilation book, clothes, alcoholic beverages (despite not really drinking ahaha), money and alngsagsj I also got a cuddly toy monkey from the girl i teach drums to.

It is called Ricky.

I got a $100 Amazon.com gift card that I used to purchase a dvd rack, some books on philosophy, some horror fiction and art.
I also got a gas card, and a gift card to Jewel, which I will use to purchase groceries [or booze].
I got a hood!
I got a pillow!
Some socks.
A hangover.
And possibly the best gift of all, a massive meal prepared by my father [much of which I was able to take home in a doggy bag :p]

What about the things that you gave?
I gave my mother The Dark Knight. I knew she really enjoyed the film, and to be able to watch it at home on a big screen with surround sound with give her much entertainment.
I gave my step-sisters a dvd with a bunch of music on it, in hopes of broadening their horizons and outlook on musical compositions and the factor of artistic release.
I took a bunch of food from my work and dropped it off at a homeless shelter.

I also got super drunk with my family and had some very intellectually stimulating conversations. Apparently, I come across as some sort of enigma to my stepmother, who wants me to teach her my ways in vocal expression!

I got,
a Sweater, an Olive Garden Gift Card mmmmm, some smelly good stuff, a bra lol thanks mom, a Target gift card from my boss....woah... and from Frosty of Big Fort Sexy I got Tales of Beetle the Bard, a Druid World of Warcraft t-shirt, a Talking Murloc stuffed toy, and a pillow topper for my bed which now makes my bed so damned comfortable I don't ever want to leave it. and some Money from my Grandparents <3...

Oh I almost forgot about my early presents I got a vibrating computer chair! and Wrath of the Lich King, another book...1/2 of my new winter coat paid for ...I am spoiled I think...

I got,
a Sweater, an Olive Garden Gift Card mmmmm, some smelly good stuff, a bra lol thanks mom, a Target gift card from my boss....woah... and from Frosty of Big Fort Sexy I got Tales of Beetle the Bard, a Druid World of Warcraft t-shirt, a Talking Murloc stuffed toy, and a pillow topper for my bed which now makes my bed so damned comfortable I don't ever want to leave it. and some Money from my Grandparents <3...

Oh I almost forgot about my early presents I got a vibrating computer chair! and Wrath of the Lich King, another book...1/2 of my new winter coat paid for ...I am spoiled I think...

John really should have splurged and gotten you the Wrath of the Lich King collector's edition. It comes with an in game pet dragon named Frosty.