HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO

meet our cat Aleister "Alley" Katz
100_1371.jpg

be careful, he does drive by's :devil:

LMAO, It seems Miss K has had too much coffee!

Miss K after 3 cups: :loco: :hotjump:

Ha! :wave: Hello bellezas

Pabla said:
LMAO, It seems Miss K has had too much coffee!

Miss K after 3 cups: :loco: :hotjump:

Ha! :wave: Hello bellezas

:OMG: I just noticed that FOR ONCE I have more posts in a forum than you!!:tickled: :tickled: I know you've been busy but you can make it up on the 21st at the Rainbow!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

kittybeast said:
:OMG: I just noticed that FOR ONCE I have more posts in a forum than you!!:tickled: :tickled: I know you've been busy but you can make it up on the 21st at the Rainbow!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:Smug: this is true... so you win :p

:hotjump: can't wait for our girl's night out and to dance to some heavy metal tunes @ the 'Bow

JonnyD said:
Holy Sin!! its Pabla!!! Havnt seen you in 9,000 years!!! How are you? :D :wave:

I am doing abso great... just been super busy, trying to get in a few more posts nowdays :)

How are YOU??? :wave:

Pabla said:
I am doing abso great... just been super busy, trying to get in a few more posts nowdays :)

How are YOU??? :wave:

:) Good glad to see you are doing well!! I miss your posts!

Me I'm not to bad Same Shit Different Day hahaha I'm fairly busy myself I have built a Myspace page for Manticora www.myspace.com/manticorarocks and am working on getting a Street Team for them going! ... I know you dont like them :loco: but it was You and Kittys Symphorce Street team stuff that gave me the inspiration to do it! anyways! take care Paby!! Hope to see you around more!!! :wave:

JonnyD said:
:) Good glad to see you are doing well!! I miss your posts!

Me I'm not to bad Same Shit Different Day hahaha I'm fairly busy myself I have built a Myspace page for Manticora www.myspace.com/manticorarocks and am working on getting a Street Team for them going! ... I know you dont like them :loco: but it was You and Kittys Symphorce Street team stuff that gave me the inspiration to do it! anyways! take care Paby!! Hope to see you around more!!! :wave:

LOL, same for me sweetie... just been ultra busy, life and shit happens :loco:
Kitty told me about it, grats and pats on the back for all the hard work... Manticora are alright, I just don't like the vocals much, they rub me the wrong way... but you can't always like everything!

How is the chef thing going? :)

Pabla said:
LOL, same for me sweetie... just been ultra busy, life and shit happens :loco:
Kitty told me about it, grats and pats on the back for all the hard work... Manticora are alright, I just don't like the vocals much, they rub me the wrong way... but you can't always like everything!

How is the chef thing going? :)

hehehe yes Life and Shit happen constantly! :loco: I was just pickin on you about the Manticora thing :) We are Warriors of Blaze so ofcourse its all good hahaha

The Chef thing well! I need to take care of my bad credit because I need 15,000 dollars more in loans or I am shit out of luck :erk: Regardless I think I am going to Progpower ... if I am in school and they dont like it tough shit hehehe and if I'm not in school no worries then! :D Did I mention its good to see you :dopey: