Hey there, my fine Finnish friends!

Sadistik

Let me die in solitude...
May 30, 2001
California
Visit site
heya! Good luck on everything! When is the album out?

I shall be purchasing!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Want to know something funny? Last week there was an ad in the paper for a pharmaceuticals convention in LA....called Pharma-Con....hehehe

Reactions: Lolita Vampiriá
Sadistik said:
heya! Good luck on everything! When is the album out?

I shall be purchasing!!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:

Want to know something funny? Last week there was an ad in the paper for a pharmaceuticals convention in LA....called Pharma-Con....hehehe

Thanks!
I guess summerish... Can't promise though. I never know...

Something funny back. My gf had footcream called Farmakon. :lol: And I'm not kidding. Disturbing.

Reactions: Lolita Vampiriá
Windom Pearl said:
Hey Saddy. You once said something about a semester in Finland? Anything new about that?

I had thought about it, but theres no way I can make it work with my major...they only offer a semster in Holland.....grrrr....gonna be in Scandinavia this summer, but only Norway and Sweden (and WACKEN in Germany!)....FInland shall have to wait...I heard the lakelands are gorgeous...

Yah, it's not so pretty on midsummers eve when a million drunken fat fucks are pissing standing up in their rowboats. That's when you wish you had a 12 gauge and a license to kill.

np: Holy Toy - Kapitan Boom Boom Boom

Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con!!!

Best of luck with everything wankers!
buttrock.gif

Reactions: Rei Toei
Sadistik said:
I had thought about it, but theres no way I can make it work with my major...they only offer a semster in Holland.....grrrr....gonna be in Scandinavia this summer, but only Norway and Sweden (and WACKEN in Germany!)....FInland shall have to wait...I heard the lakelands are gorgeous...

I'll go to Wacken Open Air too ;).
Been there last summer, it was unbelievable metal fest!

There are a couple of metal festivals in Finland too such as; Tuska Open Air in Helsinki and Nummirock in Nummijärvi. Maybe you'd like to participate to those sometime. At Tuska there will be Opeth and Type O Negative and dozens other bands too [next July].

Haha, it sounds like an advertisement or something...

Lolita Vampiriá said:
There are a couple of metal festivals in Finland too such as; Tuska Open Air in Helsinki and Nummirock in Nummijärvi.

Is Nummirock supposed to be metal festival anymore? Or has it ever, for that matter? I really couldn't feel very metal when there was Scooter on the stage (and that was '97 or something). Even though he got a bottle thrown at his head and had to stop the gig.

At least last summer there were only metal bands in Nummirock. Don't know what's going to happen this year but let us hope for the best and fear for the worst such as Scooter and shit like Popeda ;(