I (finally) found it!!

Oakenson

Nature's Child
Aug 2, 2003
Michigan, USA
Visit site
:headbang: :D I FINALLY found SWAMPLORD!!! :D :headbang:

I will probably be banned or something for posting this, since it is kind of "spammish" but I must share my excitement. After a year of searching, I finallly found a copy of Swamplord! I went to a mall I have ever been to and they had a copy (the only Kalmah album they had) and, of course, I bought it! I am very happy! I cannot help myself here as I must share my excitement! I now own the three full-length Kalmah albums! :D

:headbang: YES! :headbang:

By the way, Swamplord is amazing! :OMG:

Yes, I am aware of The End. Although when I order from The End I like to order things I know are not domestically avaliable in the USA, and Swamplord is domestically avaliable thanks to Century Media.

You are right that I spent close to $20 for it. FYE does not like low prices :loco:

I also have this weird thing about getting albums in stores. I would rather get them in stores than online for some reason. There is more excitment going to the record store and finding an album I have been looking for than getting it online (at least for me).

Nonetheless, I am very happy I own it! :D

man i cant find swamplord anywhere ive been to almost 20 stores looking for it and my mom wont let me use her credit card to buy stuff online so i cant order any CDs i want. so i have a list of about 32 CDs i want but cant find. damn you mainstream stores.

Swamplord is distributed through the USA, so you could go to a record store and have them order it for you, although this is usually a pain, and nine times out of then, they never even call back :erk:

Oakenson said:
Well, if you are not allowed to order online, no online store will do you any good. I know how it is, since I was not able to order online when I was younger.
yeah exactly.
why don't you try asking the store to order for you, as Oakenson said, and if they don't call you back after a while go check the stores to see if it has arrived yet? or something like that..