I just found the scariest dude alive

Posting the same photos over and over again, talking with who the hell knows whom and I cant stop reading more of it :lol:

im not wrighting thing for god anymore. that what my home was destroyed for . not again. you don't take my home and black male me with christ

I lost it at "black male" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great find.

I need a real answer please im cooking and don't want to burn down my house. can some one tell me . can you put creem cheese on a pizza

:)

you can feel a watter shed stroke feels warm like your head is filled with blood . like warm water flowing trough there did that. wad huffing paint when it happened

you can feel a watter shed stroke feels warm like your head is filled with blood . like warm water flowing trough there did that. wad huffing paint when it happened

I understand it for like 5 different ways. It's like a poem.

"god / please forgive . I sorry. I remember spending money on wamen to take them to a motel just to hold and watch cartoon . that's mess up . not even sex . just company. messed up. sorry"

L O L what a freak. Only one replying to his insane rants, liking his own posts, hahaha

A meme is born

2lstl79.jpg

e6rud3.jpg

2nipked.jpg

That was.... odd. Mind you it's the internet and there are tons of strange uneducated non-tech savvy middle aged people making asses of themselves.

"god / please forgive . I sorry. I remember spending money on wamen to take them to a motel just to hold and watch cartoon . that's mess up . not even sex . just company. messed up. sorry"

L O L what a freak. Only one replying to his insane rants, liking his own posts, hahaha

I actually printscreened that one, just in case, it was golden.

Belac, if you stopped being Canadian for a second you would realise this dude is just fucked up.