I'm Kvlty Correct!

regarding metal archives numbers: if i wanted to i could create a page for my black metal band that is so underground we've never even picked up instruments

boring post: metal-archives requires a physical release, and if there is any doubt, you need to prove that there actually is one via mp3's and/or a photo of the tape etc. so sorry man

i really would prefer it if most of these "usbm" bands had indeed never picked up intstruments but alas! the internet is a cruel mistress

http://www.ratemycorpsepaint.com/

wtf.gif

I don't know where all this hatred for American black metal is coming from, there have been some great American bands around right from the beginning...

This site is this thread exponentially multiplied by 3.14 cubed. What the fuck is wrong with metal fans today where they piss on every shred of dignity and sincerity the genre has(d) to offer?

Yes folks, the cuntfaggotry isn't limited to Americans. Here we have 3 Russian teens performing acoustic driven black metal in front of 15 of their closest mocking comrades.

http://www.ratemycorpsepaint.com/article.php?id=3

Please die of AIDS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable. Someone should run the whois info on the url owner. Then we can all convene on their location. And end this.

Oh...and the video won't play for me, which makes me that much more angry.

Edit: forget it. The video played. That is the worst thing I have ever witnessed. Red on the side doing the whirlwind the entire time. At least when he walked further into the room there appeared to be a girl with lovely breasts in the back corner. I hope she was 18.

Unbelievable. Someone should run the whois info on the url owner. Then we can all convene on their location. And end this.

Oh...and the video won't play for me, which makes me that much more angry.

Registrant:
Jason Fisher
174 W Foothill Blvd #235
Monrovia, California 91016
United States

Domain Name: RATEMYCORPSEPAINT.COM
Created on: 24-Jul-05
Expires on: 24-Jul-09
Last Updated on: 17-Jul-08

Administrative Contact:
Fisher, Natalia
174 W Foothill Blvd #235
United States
(310) 909-8514 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Fisher, Natalia
174 W Foothill Blvd #235
United States
(310) 909-8514 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS13.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS14.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

California... figures. :lol:

This same guy runs http://thegauntlet.com/ with such features as "Metal or not"

http://thegauntlet.com/metalornot/page.php

Linked in youtube form for your displeasure. I'm sick of seeing black metal milksops asking about thesis statements for black metal college essays, sick of inadvertently coming across battle of the bands black metal H.S performances, sick of triads of tit lumps baking brownies in corpse paint to a Darkthrone soundscape. This is the equivalent of dressing up in Baroque era attire, driving to the metropolitan museum, and taking a piss all over Bernini.

Jerry. What kind of drive are you looking at?

15 minutes. EricT, any possibility you can procure a picture of this vunt? I'd gladly punch him in the throat if I came across him at a gig. [/e-ninja] Coincidentally enough, Malefic lives in the Monrovia area. Hmmm.

Linked in youtube form for your displeasure. I'm sick of seeing black metal milksops asking about thesis statements for black metal college essays, inadvertently coming across battle of the bands black metal H.S performances, and triads of tit lumps baking brownies in corpse paint to a Darkthrone soundscape. This is the equivalent of dressing up in Baroque era attire, driving to the metropolitan museum, and taking a piss all over Bernini.

15 minutes. EricT, any possibility you can procure a picture of this vunt? I'd gladly punch him in the throat if I came across him at a gig. [/e-ninja] Coincidentally enough, Malefic lives in the Monrovia area. Hmmm.

Heres the best I can find...

l_c63b62f7fd6f21108425c561baf34f71.jpg

He is apparently tagged in this image and the tag is vague.

Other then that, he probably uses a fake name for most social networking. Looking at his who-is alias names...

Oops... my fuck up up there. Upon further investigation he is actually located at:

11106 daines dr
temple city, ca 91780
US

Or

7426 Cherry Ave #210-536
Fontana, CA 92336
ph. 909-251-4085

Most likely the latter as thats the last updated domain registration.

The guy has way too many domains. Like a metal archives attempt: metalcarnage.com
thehxc.com

And my personal favorite:

Realmofbliss.com

Finding him is kind of a pain in the ass... too common of a name.