Im making a VIDEO on the new KRANK 1980 guitar amp

My recording studio Skyblue Studios has scored an endorsement deal with KRANK amplification. I am going to get one of their new Nineteen80 guitar heads and a Nineteen80 cab. My plan is to actually do a METAL review on the amp/cab with 15 bands in the studio. Most reviews you see for guitar amps are some blues or NON metal guy playing the amps, In this video its going to have actual METAL BANDS playing the amp. Real studio situations, and actually hearing how the amp sounds with a band, which IMO is the most important part, who gives a fuck what an amp sounds like FULL BLAST when your playing alone.

The planned release date for the video is going to be around Late October/Early November. Let me know what you guys would like to see from this amp or the cab, I will try to incorporate it in the video.

Cool idea. I have one of these and it's killer! They're not really high-gain but more big and ballsy. They sit really well in with the Rev+, so maybe you can highlight that somehow. Not sure how it matters since you're supposed to be showcasing the 1980, but it's a thought!