Important Question

Aug 14, 2008
Those who ordered Skyfire shirts... did they arrive yet? Mine did, but I want to make sure if you got yours.

and if you didn't order a shirt.... we're not friends anymore... :cry:

Ok thanks. Yeah shirts with the Esoteric artwork will be up to coincide with the release... or maybe we can do some kind of super sexy pre-order deal.

Oh and before anyone goes on here and says how they they want a Timeless Departure shirt... sorry but the label nor the band owns the rights to that artwork or any of the previous albums so we can't print it :(.

Ok thanks. Yeah shirts with the Esoteric artwork will be up to coincide with the release... or maybe we can do some kind of super sexy pre-order deal.

Awesome... I actually ordered a new shirt and when it didn't come I checked all my debit card purchases and saw that (probably due to something with my internet connection) it never went through. So now I'm actually pretty happy about that. I too am gonna have to hold out.

Last I heard, the main printer at SMC (Skyfire's merch distro) came down with a VERY serious (out of respect I won't get into specifics) illness and everything had to be delayed. However I did manage to get the shirt I ordered from them last month along with a Skyfire poster so I want to make sure you guys got yours.

Froosch and those who want to hold out: I totally understand that you guys want Esoteric shirts. I'll try to get on this ASAP. However, aside from buying the album, the best way to support the band is to get a shirt.

Get 2. :D:D:D

A super sexy Skyfirelicious pre-order package with an Esoteric shirt and CD (possibly poster too) for a fair price is currently being worked out. Stay tuned.