Jack Rants

Jackafur

My Life for Aiur
Jan 13, 2007
Neo Kobe City
I cant express in text how much I hate everyone. Im so sick and tired of these lame ass douche bags jumping on there gay ass bandwagons. First it was Valkyrie Profile. Valkyrie Profile 2 was being released then everyone on the internet suddenly became VP experts. "YA DIS GAME ROKS I BOUGHT IT WHEN IT WAS RELEASED RHARLOL". No you didnt you faygit. You dont even know what a fucking Valkyrie is let alone know about the game Valkyrie Profile.

Yea so whatever. It wont happen again right? no more jumping on these bandwagons right? HAHAHA FUCK YOU OF COURSE NOT! Now everyone is shitting there pants about the Wii getting a NiGHTS into Dreams game. Oh fuck you. I hate people. I swear dont let people know about these games.. cause they find out its "hardcore" and they hope on the gay hardcore train and start dry humping each other cause they "heard" about how awesome NiGHTS is.

Castlevania: SOTN. I wanna chop off my right arm at the moment. G4tv is lucky Im banned from the forum right now. Everyone is freaking shit because it got released on xbl. "HOW DO U OPEN THE BLUE DOORS?! LOL!" omfg someone kill me please.

where was all the hype for these games when they were first released? There wasnt any. Because all these fags now are the kids who were to busy playing halo and bashing nintendo about how kiddy they are and shit. Yea. yea. yae. ahhhh.

SSBB Board on gamefaqs

Topics
so have they ruled out the possibility of Sephiroth/Cloud? Creator: RPG Master95

Yea Im pretty sure they were ruled out after Nintendo realized "Hey wait these arent nintendo characters!" and dont even give me the "err ugghh snake isnt a nintendo character ehhh" bullshit. I dunno whats worse suggesting the wackest main character and villian in rpg history in brawl or all the "Naruto should be in Brawl !!" threads on gamefaqs.

Me too. Gamefaqs is full of retarded kids. If I see "OMG!!! hoo wuld win, Sepharoth vs Goku" again I think I'll start ranting on there like Jack does. Maybe me and Jack can take 'em all down!

btw Armored Core 4 multiplayer rocks. My AC pretty much sucks... but it was still fun as hell online

oooh I forgot I need to rant about Gamestop now

So yesterday after work I go to gamestop in hopes that I can just real quick pick up AC4. Now lately gamestop hasnt gotten a game on time in the longest time. Every time they tell me "its comming tomorow", I go to best buy and they have 10000 copies. So anyway back on track, I walk in to Gamestop and here's how the Convo goes

Jack: Do you have any copies of Armored Core 4?

Clerk 1: No its not comming out till tomorow, do you wanna reserve so you are guranteed a copy?!

Jack: No. Im alright.

Clerk 2: you cant reserve it anyway, we are all out of reserves

Jack: o_O ..................... *walks away*

So then I go to best buy and they have a bunch of copies and I say out loud in Best Buy "YOU BETTER RESERVE IT EL OH EL !!" then I bought a copy and went home.

Sometimes I do shit like that just to fuck with people - but these are snobs that deserve it, not upstanding citizens like Jack and Kas.

Speaking of Upstanding Citizens I was brainstorming a mission last night.

Sometimes I do shit like that just to fuck with people - but these are snobs that deserve it, not upstanding citizens like Jack and Kas.

Speaking of Upstanding Citizens I was brainstorming a mission last night.

what kinda mission?!

I played with a bunch of japanese players in AC4 yesterday.. This isnt really going to be a rant but its kinda funny. Anyway back to the Japanese players... After a few rounds I would say random english phrases just so they would know an English player was in the room. I was just saying random shit like "WHOA! Just kidding". Then after every game this one guy keeps saying "guuudah game" as best as he could... So after that I kept saying random japanese words that I knew. "ARRIGATO DOMA! NAN DAI OH?! OOOOOKAAAY!"

yea that was dumb.

what kinda mission?!

I played with a bunch of japanese players in AC4 yesterday.. This isnt really going to be a rant but its kinda funny. Anyway back to the Japanese players... After a few rounds I would say random english phrases just so they would know an English player was in the room. I was just saying random shit like "WHOA! Just kidding". Then after every game this one guy keeps saying "guuudah game" as best as he could... So after that I kept saying random japanese words that I knew. "ARRIGATO DOMA! NAN DAI OH?! OOOOOKAAAY!"

yea that was dumb.

I used to do this when Lost Planet multiplyer demo came out.

Castlevania: SOTN. I wanna chop off my right arm at the moment. G4tv is lucky Im banned from the forum right now. Everyone is freaking shit because it got released on xbl. "HOW DO U OPEN THE BLUE DOORS?! LOL!" omfg someone kill me please.

BAHAHAHAHA! I knew that question was going to get you riled up. As for you asking where the hype was before when these games originally came out, it's all about appearances man. You are so much "cooler" if you "played that back in the day". It's the retro game phenomenon.

Do a podcast. Seriously.

I would but Im not even that funny. Hell the old rants on the other Pelvic Fury forum were way better. Im just losing my steam I guess.

EDIT:

I got nominated for President of g4tv.com's OT Forum. Unfortunantly Im banned so T_T

[q]Originally posted by: s0m31john<br>Jackafur is B&

He's out of the race.[/q]

I would but Im not even that funny. Hell the old rants on the other Pelvic Fury forum were way better. Im just losing my steam I guess.

EDIT:

I got nominated for President of g4tv.com's OT Forum. Unfortunantly Im banned so T_T

[q]Originally posted by: s0m31john<br>Jackafur is B&

He's out of the race.[/q]

Why did you get nominated for president. I thought you made fun of all of those people on there? Was it a love hate relationship? I need the drama of g4.