Japanese bonus track(s)?

my thoughts exactly. and it's not just with firewind cds, but with a lot of other bands cds too! >.<

that is true, that's one thing i will say, to say we're quite a small island, we do get most tours here, and a lot of bands that do 'european tours' ie, one or two gigs per country, tend to do an extensive UK tour as well, we're rather priviliged!

Yes, you are.

Plus you get huge awesome festivals.

We get the Big Day Out, which never has more than 2 watchable bands out of 50+

When I was at Bloodstock I bought a Korean Import of "Forged by Fire" from the German guys at metalmailorder.com, it has the same extra track "I Confide" as the Japanese version. I thought it was Japanese but the guy definitely said "No, it's Korean"........I can't read the language so I'm assuming he's right as I trust the guys a metalmailorder.com

When I was at Bloodstock I bought a Korean Import of "Forged by Fire" from the German guys at metalmailorder.com, it has the same extra track "I Confide" as the Japanese version. I thought it was Japanese but the guy definitely said "No, it's Korean"........I can't read the language so I'm assuming he's right as I trust the guys a metalmailorder.com

I have a ton of Korean CDs. A lot of times the Korean version will have the same bonus tracks as the Japanese version at about half the price.

I have a ton of Korean CDs. A lot of times the Korean version will have the same bonus tracks as the Japanese version at about half the price.

Ah, thanks for the insight......I paid 13 Euros/12 pounds for mine so that probably fits with what you say.

Kirsty's post was made back in 2008, this thread is about The Premonition

Alright, but how comes she's talking about "Wild rose"?
That song was on any edition of "The Premonition", in fact I never heard of this song before...

And according to cdjapan there are indeed the 2 bonustracks I mentioned on the jap edition...