Jaska, Janne and Henkka are leaving the band!!!!!

^^^ Cool article. The title of it is "5 Things you didn't know about Children of Bodom's Something Wild debut album"

Reactions: COB-666
Disco Ensemble and Lapko are pretty good bands, I'm actually really interested in what this band's gonna do!

Last edited:
I hope Alexi doesn't get too comfy living off the road... they should at least make one record that's a full blown return to the green and blue album style, if nothing else, there's nothing to lose doing that. If Alexi doesn't want to keep wriggling with the musical style anymore, that's cool, but the world would lose nothing if he tried to make one album just out of fun trying to reinvent that musical style, even if it was without touring at all. Apparently they have a new full band cast, but there's been nothing. Maybe it would be cool to make the first new song first and reveal the band members out of the blue in a music video, instead of keeping doing the same setlist with new guys trying to nail the same stuff. I don't care if it means staying shut and quiet for two years, just make that one record that's not forced out drop tuning stuff. Either make true Bodom or make what Alexi would sincerely want to write now, but no point in trying to be in-between. I think Bodom's style was best at the green soundworld (venomous, mysterious) like Hatebreeder and even a song like Punch Me I Bleed. That and some of the cold / night feel of the blue album and a song like Halo of Blood. Just the way I feel.

Last edited:
3fc1507c69.jpg

Reactions: Works0fheart
What's that version of his guitar? Maybe the only good-looking one to my eyes atm.

And it's good to hear they're making new music. Hopefully reveal the new band members with a music video, no sooner.

Cool wallpaper.

Reactions: COB-666
What's that version of his guitar? Maybe the only good-looking one to my eyes atm.

And it's good to hear they're making new music. Hopefully reveal the new band members with a music video, no sooner.

Cool wallpaper.
It's not one of Alexi's signatures I think since it has two pickups. Alexi's never had a signature with two pickups before. I think it's just a normal ESP SV with cool colors.

I diskike that white line massively tho. Off-topic but I only like guitars with no paint these days, just wood with thin lacquer for me next. Sometimes lacquers over a bit of tanny sunburn are nice. If the wood has natural hues or patterns then I would use just colorless lacquer to make it look wet and colory.

So apparently Alexi's making a new Bodom album in silence and once it comes out we'll be presented a new COB band and a new album. Very nice, as long as the album is darker and back to the roots, preferably Hatebreeder style, otherwise it's gonna be hard to get me excited.

So apparently Alexi's making a new Bodom album in silence and once it comes out we'll be presented a new COB band and a new album. Very nice, as long as the album is darker and back to the roots, preferably Hatebreeder style, otherwise it's gonna be hard to get me excited.

Source?