kayo dot interview in lamentations of the flame princess

i got deeper hints into the message than i bet anyone else outside the band, and while i more or less know HOW to solve it, learning more has made me realise that it's unbelievably hard!

i do like to think of it as a nigh-uncrackable puzzle that's personal to Byron and that's it, and the fact that it is technically crackable lends it legitimacy as a real puzzle and not just confusing nonsense. and yeah, i don't think the answer can possibly be good enough to not disappoint me!

When I was a kid we had this buddy that was half-nigerian, and his dad with the funny accent would always offer us some Oooo-vââââl-teeeeen.

Shit's nasty, yo.

for fuck's sake, Greg. you knew one of my life's goals was to get name-dropped in LotFP, and you couldn't even phrase I was listening to that Iron Maiden live album from the Number of the Beast tour that came in the box.

as

I was listening to that Iron Maiden live album from the Number of the Beast tour that came in the box that was given to me for free by Alex?!

Greg,

Just for your harsh treatment of Alex, Greg Massi+1 is off the guest list for my wedding.

xoxoxo
-g-

p. s. Instead, it's now Greg Massi+ hottest chick imaginable

As usual Jim pulls no punches, and the same can be said for KD...excellent read. As for the secret song, all I know from its lyrics is that inspiration was taken from the kabbalistic tree of life (according to one interpretation anyway), and supposedly the songs correspond to certain branches...beyond that I have no clue.

DC++
Bearshare
Soulseek
eMule

Installed and tried all these, cannot find this secret song. Can somebody email it to me or point me in the right direction? I'm willing to give out several Best Friend Tokens, redeemable for one day's worth of best friend encouragement from me.

PM'd you my email address. Here are two Best Friend Tokens which you may redeem anytime:

pewt5.jpg