Killing Ground Shirts at US shows??

T

Texas Saxon

for the guys that went to the VA and OH shows. Did they have Killing Gorund Shirts?

They only sold the Wheels of Steel 20th Anniversary shirt at the Cleveland, OH show.

No, they only sold the Wheels of Steel shirt at Jaxx in VA & yes, it does suck!

Same story for Aurora Illinois (Chicago). No Killing Ground shirts. Just "Wheels of Steel". I'm going to see them in St. Louis tonight. I'm sure it will be the same story there.

They didn't even have shirts at the NJ show! Luckily I got one at the Long Island show. It's the "Wheels of Steel 20 Years" shirt. I like it! I am going to order my Killing Ground shirt.

They had Killing Ground shirts at the show at Pop's in Sauget, IL.

Yeah I got mine at the dallas show on 4/12. great shirt. and excellent show.

For anyone who purchased a shirt at a US show: what was on the back of the shirt? US dates? I saw them in Long Island and they only had the Wheels 20 Years shirt which I already had. Thanks!

I too was at the Dallas show, what a classy bunch of guys, Texas, did you log the play list? I have it in a partial list, I took my grand son for his birthday and biff and the guys were just super too him, and a very special thanks too Fritz R. for giving the boy such special treatment, it was something he will remember always....SAXON RULES

The back of the shirt had all the tour dates through Brazil.

Well guys in the US, in Europe on every show we have been they sold many, many Killing Ground Shirts, long sleeves, T-shirts and caps .
So on every show I got one, not all of course because than you're broke.
They are awesome especially the long sleeve shirt with the killing ground cover on it on the front of the shirt.

Europe Rules !!!!!!!!(HOLLAND)

Cheers Pat