LOL @ Taake

i forgot to add a " :loco: " after my original post ... but I guess yours make sense also

another :loco:

Hey as a COMPLETE thread diversion, is any American here of German or Italian descent?

I was always wondering what it would have been like for an American-German or American-Italian to have been draughted and go kill Germans and Italians in WW2. So perhaps someone's grandparent or great grand-parent? I'm sure in 1935-1945, they couldn't have been too many generations removed from their motherland...so maybe the were fighting against not-so-distant relatives.

Hey as a COMPLETE thread diversion, is any American here of German or Italian descent?

I was always wondering what it would have been like for an American-German or American-Italian to have been draughted and go kill Germans and Italians in WW2. So perhaps someone's grandparent or great grand-parent? I'm sure in 1935-1945, they couldn't have been too many generations removed from their motherland...so maybe the were fighting against not-so-distant relatives.

My grandfather, full italian, fought in ww2. He only killed germans though. He also stole their shit... I have a couple nazi flags, nazi armbands, pair of huge nazi boots, nazi cigarette holder, nazi machete, and a nazi toothbrush that he gave to me. All of it decked out in swastikas.

I keep that shit out of public site though, for obvious reasons.

You HAVE to get a picture of you decked out in all of that shit now, of course, as I'm sure you're already aware.

Haha, when I get home...

I've been contemplating selling the collection, cause I really don't want it, but I'd have to find a buyer since I can't really stick shit like that up on ebay.

I also always wondered how he got it home. He left it to me in his will, without an explanation of how he got so much shit back to home.

I hope he didn't stowe it away in his anus. Especially that machete. :erk: I don't know, that shit sounds like it would go for more than I would be willing to give up for it though.

My grandfather, full italian, fought in ww2. He only killed germans though. He also stole their shit... I have a couple nazi flags, nazi armbands, pair of huge nazi boots, nazi cigarette holder, nazi machete, and a nazi toothbrush that he gave to me. All of it decked out in swastikas.

I keep that shit out of public site though, for obvious reasons.

Wow, those are all massive collectors items. (Not just by neo-nazi's but anyone into military history).

My brother in law is German. He had 3 great uncles in WW2 (all german soldiers). Two were infantry and died on the Russian cold front. The other was a fucking U-Boat commander!

Anyway, my bro-in-law has some memorabilia as well.....including a SIGNED COPY of Meine Kampf by the author himself.

Do you know of whether your grandfather would have had any reservations about going over to kill Italian nazi allies?

Just a mile or so away
Is my dearest friend in this world.
He wears the Blue and I the Grey
And god it hurts me so
The last time we were together
I grabbed his hand and I pledged
If I ever draw my sword on you
May the good lord strike me dead.

Zod

my grandpa (full German) on my moms side was in WWII. My grandma still has an old Nazi dagger with blood on it. :kickass:

Not that I'm American, but half my family was in Germany prior to the '40s. That said, they were on the other side to the Nazis, so I'm pretty sure most of those that didn't get out of Germany by '42 didn't get out at all - more being killed than killing was involved. They owned one of the largest mineral companies in the country before it was nicked too :eek: If WW2 hadn't happened I'd be loaded... And German :loco: