Looking for samples - Mapex Black Panther Signature

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
Anyone here ever recorded a Mapex Black Panther Snare?

If so would it be possible to grab some Multi Samples. I absolutely LOVE Chris Adlers snare tone, and I am dieing to get my hands on these samples. Will throw some cash in to sweeten the deal if need be!

My mate has two Black Panther snares, one of which is a piccolo, that I could sample for you if you like?

Saying that, I've no idea when I'll get the chance to do it.

I've got a Walnut Black Panther, have recorded samples of it but not got round to processing and chopping them up yet. Will make an effort to get them up (along with some others) in the next couple of weeks.

Are they in the LSD Sample pack?

I didn't see them if they are

Thank you to ALL of you guys you fucking kick ass!

For those of you willing to please do it with no processing. i would love it just totally clean, but if you ran through some EQ and shit before going to tape thats fine as well.

I NEED THAT CRACK!!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/617922/Track%2003.mp3

This one is a Mapex Black Panther, can't remember which one though, but that's what the drummer had, costed about 200quid so you may know which exact model it is, if you like it I can get samples from the recording for you.

OMG dude that snare sounds fucking GREAT!! Such a nice snap and depth. God I have to buy one of these.

OMG dude that snare sounds fucking GREAT!! Such a nice snap and depth. God I have to buy one of these.

I can slice up a few hits for you mate, but only like in 4th of January, if you're interested say so. Processed or unprocessed, your choice!

And yeah, although I wasnt present when this was being tracked, I just mixed and mastered it, but I went there once while drummer was tracking and he said it cost him 200quid which I found pretty damn cheap for how GOOD it was sounding, it really blew my mind, the players technique counts a LOT as well. But yeah, I immediately thought of buying one.

yea lasse's black panther samples are pretty sweet

also, i guy i work with owns a local music shop with his parents and just got a super sweet mapex kit of some sort, and i know he got the black panther cherry snare with it. we've been kicking around the idea of him bringing his kit over for me to sample it, but now that you posted this, i'll make sure i get that shit done post-haste.

it might take a a week or 2, cause we have to find a day we're both off work, but i'll update this thread with un-processed multisample of his full kit after i get them done....it's the least i can do with all the shit i've leeched off everyone else on this forum!

When I eventually get round to posting samples I'll do processed WAV's and TCI's aswell as clean multitracks for those who wanna mess around with it themselves.

@Guru... I'm actually pretty good buddy's with the LoG boys. I'll hit John up to see if there's any chance Chris kept any of his kit samples from past tracking. Never know.