Lou Reed and Metallica...

Ummmm....

I like Lou Reed, I like Metallica...

But this sounds like two turds having a knife fight.

It might be one of the worst things I've ever heard.

There's an album that I won't be spending my money on. Well done to the lads for being open minded and trying something different (again) though. It just doesn't sound like the end result is a roaring artistic success to my ears at least.

I understand the initial reaction, but this is only a 90 clip. Hard to base an opinion off of this. I'll give it a chance, if I find it for a decent price.

I've got every other Metallica record, might as well pick this up as well and give it a full listen before judging it. But this song isn't what I'd call promising. I'm looking forward to the new Megadeth much more than this, even though half the record is already out there.

i find it to be interesting sounding, i probably won't pick up the album but i will listen if more songs are leakin'. i'm afraid that this album will be hated more than St. Anger.

Wow, I'm still kinda stunned how bad it is. It sounds like the lyrics were written 5 minutes before they started recording.

I can tell that this is gonna just suck. I can't see Lou Reed fans crossing over and liking this or the other way around. I feel a mighty flop coming on with this.

this will probably gain 'Tellica a bunch of new fans and attract the older generations but when i read the you tube-comments and take a look at the dislike-bar then i get the impression that many Metallibangers are pissed.:lol:

I can't even fake like it. it just sucks. wtf were they thinking? Maybe, by contrast, it would make a follow up look like quality back to form shit

i was at big four yankee stadium. anthrax was awesome despite a problem with the mic when they were being introduced. i have to admit though, that a major highlight for me was when Metallica played orion master of puppets and one. especially orion

It's a musical narrative. I didn't think it's meant to be a normal type of song in the 1st place. It's a bit Pink Floyd-ish. Does it mean I like it? Dunno yet.

I heard more of the song on 98 rock in Baltimore. The DJ's didn't have nice things to say about it either lol. James does vocals later on in the song. I only like it when Lou Reed is not singing (talking) or whatever he is doing. :)