Lunatic town

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
Sunday I met this old fat, ugly dressed man on a bus stop. He stinked booze and mumbled something about if bus is going to come soon. Then he drew out a piece of cross-ruled paper. "I wonder if this is good enough..."
On it he had badly written with a ballpoint pen:

Honey!
Call Unski
040-whatever
Regards: (He had signed it here)

And then he told me his woman was supposed to have arrived saturday, but she hadn't. So I was "Ehm...well yea, it's good enough I guess."

I have no idea what he was about to do with that note. Poor guy :lol:

On when I walked to another bus stop in town I stopped at a red light and noticed a guy standing next to me had a red clown nose and he was talking to a banana as if it was his cell phone. And he talked some unknown language.

Finland is a funny place at times.

Hearse said:
Torstaina kaikilla on krapula.. eikä ketään kiinnosta :heh:
Onneksi olkoon siis jo etukäteen :D

Niinpä... Kiitos.

@Rei : Sorry =)

Quick traslation:
Hearse : On thursday everybody's got a hangover... and nobody's interested :heh:
Congratulations beforehand then :D

DN : Right... Thanks.

Reactions: Fevermist
yeah, nice dictionary :p
se non la smettete di convertire la metà delle thread da inglese a finnico, vi chiudo in una stanza con i miei gatti e butto la chiave :lol:

Windom Pearl said:
Sunday I met this old fat, ugly dressed man on a bus stop. He stinked booze and mumbled something about if bus is going to come soon. Then he drew out a piece of cross-ruled paper. "I wonder if this is good enough..."
On it he had badly written with a ballpoint pen:

Honey!
Call Unski
040-whatever
Regards: (He had signed it here)

And then he told me his woman was supposed to have arrived saturday, but she hadn't. So I was "Ehm...well yea, it's good enough I guess."

I have no idea what he was about to do with that note. Poor guy :lol:

On when I walked to another bus stop in town I stopped at a red light and noticed a guy standing next to me had a red clown nose and he was talking to a banana as if it was his cell phone. And he talked some unknown language.

Finland is a funny place at times.

A rich country with no enemies leaves only one thing to do: get drunk.

Hearse said:
@rei: Cosí che ha torto con i suoi gatti? I gatti sono dolci, potrei vivere con ciò :D

:lol: nice try, unfortunately it doesn't make much sense ;)
i can try and guess what you wanted to say, anyway... my cats are perfectly ok, i didn't mean any harm to them but to you, my beloved finns, by locking you up in a room with my cats and then throwing away the key if you keep on converting half of the threads from english to finnish language :devil: :p

@windom pearl: certo, come no? e i finnici sono delle patate ambulanti :rolleyes: mille... e non più mille... patatine... finniche! ragazzi, è la fine :lol:

@lolitavampiriá: to be honest, i don't really mind what you write, but i hate not understanding a single word... it upsets me :cry:

@hearse: :lol: watch it, i might believe you... i'm often in need of a cat-sitter :p

Hearse said:
I were saying "whats wrong with cats? And that I have nothing against to be locked in a room with your cats" :p

Yeah, sure... I bet you were saying "whats wrong with cats? And that I have nothing against to be locked in a room with your pussies"

:err: *crawls under the table*
Sorry... :oops: