Lycanthia - FREE gig!

Yeah this show has kinda popped up all of a sudden and i'm mighty proud to take over the reigns and make the most of it. After some downtime this involvement is very welcome to me and perhaps the start of M.E. getting things back on track.I guess i was mean't to be a Metal whore?:lol:
I hope as many of you can make it along. 3 great bands, it's FREE!!!!! ( at that price for these bands it's highway robbery!!!) and of course possibly the last LYCANTHIA apperance by James on drums which if is the case deserves a big farewell so come along and give him some support and afterwards buy the guy a beer for being a fucking warrior of steel!!!!:headbang:
lycanthia.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE your back me and Pete are sitting here in Germany having a bier at a internet Cafe for you you CHAMP

Unless someone can type up an 8,000 word genius short story with a reflection statement and a proposal with a few thousand page journal, then i think it's a miss from me :( DAMMIT i can't imagien how awesome this show will be

I shall be in attendance, I'll be driving since I have work in the morning so I might strap it over to bar broadway when Alchemist are on stage.

Is anyone else planning on getting there early and drinking up? I don't really feel like going nigel-style.

[edit] Grrrr fuck... it's looking like anyone I actually have any interest in is either bailing entirely or going to be at Alchemist instead. Looks like I won't be there for much then. I'll drop by en route to Emu Plains to hopefully stir up the mosh pit but otherwise... fuckin' Alchemist... gah.