Main Forum Announcement MUST READ!

Very good descision. It was about time people got to know places for specific threads.

Door poster for all the new members :)

177519_500191759995247_590430581_o.jpg

That is indeed difficult...Brett, any ideas?
if in doubt it's always OT, but I think mixing practice would go into production tips?
I mean that's where all the tutorials etc go.

If I might give an opinion on that ... maybe it would be better in the Rate My Mix / Tone section?

I mean, people post stuff like that for mixing practice and then most people reply by posting their versions of the mix, to which other people respond & critique. Seems like that still falls under Rate My Mix, to me anyway

Just a thought

Ah yes, delete erase remove ;-)

The "love" threads like the Staub or Bergstrand threads belong to the Production section. The GAS thread to the equipment (will sticky it).

For lack of a better solution, I am ok with this but I don't think "Production Tips" is the ideal name for threads like these.

Personally, I think a thread on Fred Nordstrom's latest mix or a thread on the Nottingham countryside (which would be indirectly related to Sneap, and not OT) would fit best in the "Andy Sneap" section. Things that are indirectly related to Sneap but do not fit with the other sections should go in "Andy Sneap." But I may be in the minority on that view.

Regardless, I think you guys are going the right direction with this, and keeping this place clean is much appreciated!

As awesome as this is, and it IS super helpful.. I can't think of enough current Andy related material that would even fill the front page that isn't already in 'Produced by Andy' etc.

Was this requested of you Lasse or just your idea on how to clean up the place???

The front page of any forum should be almost empty. It should be reserved for important posts about the site and forum. As a general rule only admins an moderators should be able to post on the front page.

Hey lasse, wanna ask you something. If I open a topic with some audioclips to search for someone to sing, where should I put?

I doubt that someone that sing go look in gear for sale section for a project. But might happen!lol I think that there should be created a subforum for all the shit that doesnt fit in current sections. Just an opinion. Anyway, thanks Lasse for answering.