Merchandise

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Guys, we're looking at sorting out our merch for the tour and are going for 2 different t-shirt designs plus a girly and 2 types of hoodies... anyone else have any realistic ideas? Do people still wear badges for example? Beanies??
Just want some feedback please :)

no badges, no beanies.

Intense sweat bands! with the logo on would be mint. Hoodies are awesome, glad to hear you have that covered. Is there any chance you could get some large sized posters made up of either/or (pref both) the second sight AOAG front covers?

HA ha okay not keen on badges or beanies then.. :lol:

Definitely will look at some posters .. not sure on the sweat bands as we wouldn't want to be accused of copying our good mates PQ :p ..

We're looking at 2 types of hoodies.. zips and non zips so should please everybody hopefully :)

I will be extremely pleased if one of the T-shirts has tour dates on the back, Sean, it's all I ever buy at concerts.

Then I can say 'I saw Intense live BEFORE they sold out':rolleyes:

:p Eh he he.

make girly fit hoodies for the less fortunate big breasted people :( the ones they use for all the bands on EMP.de fit perfect :yuk: and no zip, zips are shit and some people may be too mentally challenged to use them...*cough*....oh and underwear too because i need new underwear and i cant be arsed to go out and buy any..

cavegirl said:
make girly fit hoodies for the less fortunate big breasted people :( the ones they use for all the bands on EMP.de fit perfect :yuk: and no zip, zips are shit and some people may be too mentally challenged to use them...*cough*....oh and underwear too because i need new underwear and i cant be arsed to go out and buy any..

Intense UNDERWEAR! :D Brilliant! I want some 'As Our Army Grows' boxers!

i was thinking something more in the region of french knickers but boxers are nice to sleep in... :)

i REALLY want a girly longsleeve..i may just harvest a blokes one into something that will ACTUALLY fit :yuk:

You lasses really get the shitty end of the stick with metal merchandise, don't you? For some reason, all you ever get is a tank top with the band name over your boobs....

Perhaps Sean will be nice and conjure you a girly longsleeve.:)

im thinking blokes large..and then make it into something this:

browniesa.jpg

SeattleXchange make the best reconstructed tops :D

sean-intense said:
HA ha okay not keen on badges or beanies then.. :lol:

Definitely will look at some posters .. not sure on the sweat bands as we wouldn't want to be accused of copying our good mates PQ :p ..

We're looking at 2 types of hoodies.. zips and non zips so should please everybody hopefully :)

Ahah, but then Intense on one wrist, Power Quest on the other, twice the sweat protection! :lol:

the zipper on the jeans im having reconstructed is really long tho lol if anyone pulls it down in public i swear to god theyll get my spiked heels lodged somewhere painful! :zombie: