Metal Foundry presets help

Dylan S

Celephai
Feb 27, 2009
Australia
Hi guys,

I got my copy of TMF yesterday and I've already had to contact toontrack in need of help with some problems I was having with it. I'm not sure it has installed properly or something.

Anyway, I'm not making this thread looking for presets that you guys have made to give me a 'quick and easy way to be awesome without putting the effort in myself'. This is with regards to the presets that are supposed to come with it...

I contacted toontrack saying I can't find them in the program and they told me that once I updated it, the presets would be there. They of course didn't know that I had already updated it...

I click on the presets section and there is no option called 'combined preset' or 'sample project' or anything, and I was looking forward to getting these presets so I would have something to work off initially, as I'm not really an experienced mixer and was interested in seeing what some of my favourite artists had done with the sounds.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

I've been screwing with this for about 24 hours and then decided to make this thread.

Straight after making this thread I try messing with a couple of other things and I got it working now.

Please ignore/delete this accordingly. :)