Mets

Well here We go again....After the All Star Break we start to fall apart.....( Right On Schulele)

They aren't broke but they can't wait until the end of the month. They need immediate help or they will fall out of the wild card race.

Nats will choke They always do towards the End.....Marlins will come on Strong & could take the Divison ---Braves & Phillies arnt hungry enuff,,Mets If they do get some Bullpen help Maybe.....But they have to win games in there Divison first.....

Mets could of traded J.Bay to the Marlins for Heath Bell ( Relif Pitcher) & John Buck ( Catcher) But punked out..... Why???

They said the talks didn't get far. Bell is under contract until 2014 - I think that was an issue. My guess is they will cut Bay at some point - either before season end or before the 2013 season starts. They have to pay him one way or the other but he's becoming a liability. Shame that not only did he lose all of his abilities as a hitter but he became so injury prone.

They said the talks didn't get far. Bell is under contract until 2014 - I think that was an issue. My guess is they will cut Bay at some point - either before season end or before the 2013 season starts. They have to pay him one way or the other but he's becoming a liability. Shame that not only did he lose all of his abilities as a hitter but he became so injury prone.

Jason Bay """CUT"" :wave: see Ya ( What a waste of Money that was):confused:

And the Season Begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Oh God here we go) More aggrivation!!