MMA

i mean.... i posted the below in 2019 lol

..."the court intervention comes following a string of bizarre incidents involving police visits to the Ferguson home — starting in January of 2018, and with three occurring in the last month. These reportedly included Ferguson destroying items, talking about a computer chip he claimed was implanted in his leg, throwing holy water at his wife, and believing that “someone was inside his walls.”
Unfuckinghinged.

i only saw highlights but basically every publication i've looked at had fury winning by 1-3 rounds. either way it's a moral victory for ngannou and embarrassing for fury though. the whole thing was a joke in the first place and now the fury usyk fight will probably get squashed as well.

i hate the heavyweight division anyways tbh, people have always acted like it's the banner division but the standard has been garbage throughout boxing's history aside from two exceptional eras in the '70s and '90s. not really surprising given what a small part of the population is actually eligible for it, size-wise, but for displays of skill basically any other weight division is better.

Thank god, because that whole card ended up being pretty shit. All those huge names and arguably the fight of the night was Aldana vs Rosa.

Yeah but if Justin loses he likely loses his shot at the title, and if he wins its gonna be on the back end of a full on war that will probably age both men a couple of years each.

I don't see either man getting finished.

fury vs usyk tonight. probably the most excited i've been for a heavyweight fight, i think this one decides the finest heavyweight of the post-klitschko era.

btw the above posts didn't age well lmao. surprised nobody posted about it though, incredible finish.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Yeah my prediction would've been good if Max didn't do that last 5 seconds throw down in the centre of the octagon lmao.

Max fucked him up so bad.

Yeah, im really looking forward to the Fury-Usyk fight tonight.

And im not sure why some people thought gaethje couldnt be finished when the guy had literally been finished 4 times in his previous 10 fights. Dana is so good at pumping up some of these average guys for the newblets/casuals.

Yeah but his most recent losses were by submission and no way Max was going to the ground. Felt like it'd been ages since Justin got TKO'd, like 6 years, so I was thinking it's gonna go to a decision.

When Max broke his nose doing a spinning back kick I was like OH SHIT. Such an insane fight. It was more shocking to me how much people were underrating Max going into that fight. So many hilarious Facebook and YouTube comment section fights, many people ate their words lmao.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity