You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
this is the loop:
SM-BeginsHotWheelsTrack.JPG

and this is me:
dune-person.jpg

they are all getting falafel right now in columbus. i am just chillin and bout to go to bed. the show here was absolutely stunning. silencio is all that and a bag of chips.
i havent been keeping a tour diary yet unfortunately but here are some thoughts:

- syracuse is a DUMP. dang i've been all over america but WHOA.
- white trash "wigger" (i hate that word but i dont have a better one to use right now) saw me in the park in clinton and were like "homey is in town". then they asked if our band was like jellyphish.
- rural vermont ROCKS. vermont rocks period.
- so does niagara falls. we almost went to canada
- canadians are SO nice. i am going to move to buffalo, date a canadian, fall in love, get married and become a canadian.

tour is going well so far.
-f

Syracuse is where I lived all summer, in the bricks, yes it sucks. They stole my radio.

Buffalo is the greatest city in America, people are actually nice there. It's ridiculous.

suny purchase - played with dufus, a hippie band with more people in the crowd running around with homemade oversized birds and masks and hippie shit than were on stage. stayed in van i think
the next night, ny - i forget, was probably good
portland, me - sounded great
burlington - a bust, not too many kids and the legendary metal gary lane from plattsburgh didnt take the ferry to come to the show, so it must not have been a good show.
blah blah blah - its all blurry, we played nyc which was a good turnout/show, and last night in columbus was packed with some extra fine ladies strutting their stuff for our hungry eyes. toby, john and i also met "q and stu"

we also stopped at anchor bar and got real buffalo wings and \buffalo's show turned out great too

no van problems, no band problems, just the problem of running out of old cd's quickly. and not being able to sleep on the side of the road. and i'm almost out of weed. people dont smell too much and i havent gotten on anyones nerves too bad/ my mixer broke but we are ahead of that problem, now we use magic.

d.j.