Moving Into My Apartment Friday

CLOSE THE THREAD OMG

Also, whenever you guys want to hang at my new crib just let me know. Work 9-4 this Saturday? Eh?

im going to a concert sat. but i'm not staying the entire time...n nick was saying he was trying to hang this weekend so maybe we'll come up with some 40s er some shit...

After I am done work Saturday I think I have to take care of some family shit. But after that I'd be down. Bear you should PM me your address and apartment number.

let me just say, this thread is amazing, also let me say i saw cradle of filth this past sat and it was awesome, also let me say bear you should pm me your address also so i can plug that shit into my gps, and ALSO that pic of genitals that mike posted gave me the serious lulz....among other things...

Yeah man I'm off the next five days.... so let me know if anything is up. Tomorrow and Thursday are kinda bad but the weekend is looking wide open.

that sounds like it could work, i got your phone call btw i was just asleep ahahah, but ill give you a call thurs or fri finalizing shit and ETC

Milk, i was there sat. didnt stick around for c.o.f. went off to meet satyricon then left. wish i woulda seen you so we could have made fun of metal kids LOL

dont-insert-into-penis.jpg

hah were you? i got there a little later to see COF mainly, just caught some of satyricon, lol you'd have really enjoyed seeing my friend considering he was probably the only "thugged out" white guy in the whole place HAHAH