My BestOf COB CD!

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
I've finally done it now! I'm a fucking genious.. just try this by yourself, it's all been thought of so thoroughly, you'll see what I mean when you listen to it.. also I have these lengthened/shortened gaps between some songs, so it feels live as fuck.. the ending of each song connects to the beginning of the following, and also it's like carrying the emotion thru song by song.. and it gets better closing to the end:

EVERYTIME I DIE
SILENT NIGHT, BODOM NIGHT
HATE ME!
KNUCKLEDUSTER
IN YOUR FACE
ANGELS DON’T KILL
LIVING DEAD BEAT
NEEDLED 24/7
TRASHED, LOST & STRUNGOUT
ARE YOU DEAD YET?
FOLLOW THE REAPER

This is THE bodom album..

So you're one of the fellows who think AYDY is shit? Let me tell you something, Hatebreeder is much more shit.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
So you're one of the fellows who think AYDY is shit? Let me tell you something, Hatebreeder is much more shit.
No, let me tell you something, AYDY is the shit pile of COB's career. Hatebreeder on the other hand was filled with plenty of creative and melodic solo's. AYDY is filled with power and thrash metal. I mean, because of AYDY, their doing Hot Topic tours! The band is now so obsessed with making buisiness in the American market, that they really aren't realizing what the hell they are doing. They are steadily heading towards the Nu Metal scene. I just hope that they can snap out of it before it goes to far.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
No, let me tell you something, AYDY is the shit pile of COB's career. Hatebreeder on the other hand was filled with plenty of creative and melodic solo's. AYDY is filled with power and thrash metal. I mean, because of AYDY, their doing Hot Topic tours! The band is now so obsessed with making buisiness in the American market, that they really aren't realizing what the hell they are doing. They are steadily heading towards the Nu Metal scene. I just hope that they can snap out of it before it goes to far.

actually between you and Joonas i cant tell who is the bigger jackass