My Flying V is on the mend- check out these pics

OH MY GAWD!!!!

TRAGEDY!!!

That is a brave, brave man to try to resurrect that axe. Holy hell. That's just heartbreaking and scary all at once, yet I've got tons of high hopes. The wood wasn't shattered into splinters, so it seems like a relatively clean repair. Besides... good wood glue is usually stronger than the wood it bonds to!

Glad to hear it's fixed.

I remember who those assholes who broke it are...so if I ever see em at a show, maybe I'll give em a good jab or two. :p

Kaosaur, if you do see them get their contact info. I doubt it though, they were visiting from the U.K.

Bryan yes the glued part will be the strongest part now. And todays glues are so much better than they used to be on top of it.

Zimbee, the guitar isnt finished. It needs repainting, repinstriping, and to have all the hardware put back on.

The guitar has been stripped and repainted. The pinstriping etc is to come, as are more pictures.

As you'll see in upcoming pics, it was so cool when the guitar was stripped and sanded. YOU COULDNT EVEN SEE A HAIRLINE CRACK!!!!

But yes the guitar should be done soon. This way, if Overlorde is invited to play any Georgia-based metalfests in the coming year my guitar will look like new ;-)