need bandname

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
damn, I just can't come up with a name for my new Band...

perfect would be 1 word....2 is fine as well, just no fucking verb in it, I hate those generic "something does something else"-metalcore-names.

any ideas?

I'd give you suggestions, except that I'm also trying to come up with a name for my new band, so I gotta play my cards close ;) However, what's worked well for me is to just make a Word document of awesome words, and play around with combinations of them (also, entering in those awesome words into a Thesaurus can often yield more awesome words). I'm so methodical, I hate being poetic :lol:

I'd give you suggestions, except that I'm also trying to come up with a name for my new band, so I gotta play my cards close ;) However, what's worked well for me is to just make a Word document of awesome words, and play around with combinations of them (also, entering in those awesome words into a Thesaurus can often yield more awesome words). I'm so methodical, I hate being poetic :lol:

I'll give it a try ;)

Make a name that's kinda fun, but still cool and somewhat metal. I'm sick to the teeth of these "death/metal/whatever/crust/core" shitty names that are overly "evil" sounding. Of course more info would be needed to help you out though ddudde.

Make a name that's kinda fun, but still cool and somewhat metal. I'm sick to the teeth of these "death/metal/whatever/crust/core" shitty names that are overly "evil" sounding. Of course more info would be needed to help you out though ddudde.

At the same time, though, please no witty/ironic/tongue-in-cheek names (The Devil Wears Prada; Drop Dead, Gorgeous; etc.) those REEK of scene, and scene hipster douches must not be emulated. :mad:

One of my favorites is SHITFEAST. I tried to get a friend to use that for his metal band, but he didn't do it.

Here's a list I made a while back. Lesbian Eyes has stuck around a bit.
LESBIAN EYES
UPPERS & DOWNERS
LICKFORCE 20K
TITTAT
WU TANG KLAN KLUX
NIPDRIP
JOIN CUMFILLEDBOYS.COM FOR ONLY $1
SHAT SHAT SHAT
ZOINKS: THE BAND
PASSION PARTY
I THINK WE'RE PREGNANT
SK8RAPE
D8-RAPE
APERAPE
KRANK SINATRO
AMY'S COOCH
VELOURFUNGI
LEAD ZEBRA
BUCKET
SELLIN' WIGS MADE OF PUBES ON EBAY
TRIPPIN ON SOME GODDAMN GET HIGH
FEAST OF WHORES
SLUTNUGGET
MAJOR LEAGUE CHEW CREW
CROTCHMULLET
THE BEARDS OF GOD
EST 1867
YOUR SISTER LOVES MY DONG
WAIT, OK, NOW.
SNAKES I HAET SNAKE
DESTINY'S CHILDREN
DUCK DUCK FUCK YOU GOOSE
AIN'T GIVE NO SHIT
STRAP ON
KILLDO
CHATTROCK IS DICKBUTS
NAZI PARTY
PIZZA X-TREME
RECTALCHEESE
CORAL REEF

It could work for a band/project name, or especially for a concept album:

Antagonist Protocol

Don't bother googling this, or you'll be EXTREMELY disappointed at it's non-metalness. But it SOUNDS freakin' cool. LOL