Need metal webzines/magazines/radios contacts

cedarbreed said:
The title says it all.
Do you have any good addresses or contacts of metal zines (cyber or paper) and metal radios in your country ?

Primarily for Drifting Breed or for Breaklose?

Yepp, I know the former editor of netzine, and the present editor of another one, you want to contact them? It's Hungary, btw :D Which means they're in Hungarian, but they'll understand you if you approach them in English.

Also, the local Metal Hammer, I might have contact with one guy from there, if you have demo stuff, some review might even come up on paper in time. But that line is not sure at all, depends on what you send and who he can refer it to (cause I'm sure he'll refer it to someone else there), and how much he cares.

Maqus said:
Primarily for Drifting Breed or for Breaklose?

Yepp, I know the former editor of netzine, and the present editor of another one, you want to contact them? It's Hungary, btw :D Which means they're in Hungarian, but they'll understand you if you approach them in English.

Also, the local Metal Hammer, I might have contact with one guy from there, if you have demo stuff, some review might even come up on paper in time. But that line is not sure at all, depends on what you send and who he can refer it to (cause I'm sure he'll refer it to someone else there), and how much he cares.

for Drifting Breed,
Well I could use all your contacts, I'm ready to send promos everywhere. We don't have them yet, we're sendind the master to the pressing plant next week, so promos will be sent in one month approximatively.

cedarbreed said:
for Drifting Breed,
Well I could use all your contacts, I'm ready to send promos everywhere. We don't have them yet, we're sendind the master to the pressing plant next week, so promos will be sent in one month approximatively.

Well, if you trust me you can send me like two of them and I can distribute them here, I'll meet my friend who knows this guy at Metal Hammer, and he was the editor of this other webzine. As for the third, I'll e-mail her to give some address to you to send the promo, I think she's pretty reliable, that girl, she reviews all kinds of stuff but basically metaller thingies.

Oh, and try Katalin Sipos right here too, she's nice as well, and she might like your stuff too. I just saw her new review's on the opening page now. I have her contact addie and phone number, I'll ask if she's interested.

Maqus said:
Well, if you trust me you can send me like two of them and I can distribute them here, I'll meet my friend who knows this guy at Metal Hammer, and he was the editor of this other webzine. As for the third, I'll e-mail her to give some address to you to send the promo, I think she's pretty reliable, that girl, she reviews all kinds of stuff but basically metaller thingies.

Oh, and try Katalin Sipos right here too, she's nice as well, and she might like your stuff too. I just saw her new review's on the opening page now. I have her contact addie and phone number, I'll ask if she's interested.

That's nice Martha, I'll send you the CDs as soon as I receive them. And thanks for the tip about this UM reviewer too, I'm interested of course !
Do you still turn MSN on from time to time ?

cedarbreed said:
Do you still turn MSN on from time to time?

Nope, but my e-mail's the same, if there's any news about the promo cd's just e-mail me. But say you're cedarbreed, cause I won't recognize you otherwise :D

cedarbreed said:
The title says it all.
Do you have any good addresses or contacts of metal zines (cyber or paper) and metal radios in your country ?

http://www.cityfm.ro/ - radio...unfortunately is only in local language
I could provide u some phone no. but not sure what do u need it for.

Andreea said:
http://www.cityfm.ro/ - radio...unfortunately is only in local language
I could provide u some phone no. but not sure what do u need it for.

Well if they have a metal show, they could broadcast titles from my CD, that's what I'm aiming at. But do you reckon they would be interested in an unknown unsigned band ?

cedarbreed said:
Well if they have a metal show, they could broadcast titles from my CD, that's what I'm aiming at. But do you reckon they would be interested in an unknown unsigned band ?

it worth giving a try, at least. try contact them and test the ground. see if they would be interested. I'll try to get few other contacts.