New audio interview with Anders from Katatonia - April 2012

Well I am not surprised that that the release has been pushed back to September 3rd. I figured "before summer" was being way too optimistic. Still, I am sure it will be well worth wait. But if Anders ever reads this, PLEASE stick to the idea of releasing a version of the album with all 13 tracks included. Peaceville can charge whatever they like for that version, I just want to make sure I am getting the entire experience without any songs missing. :D

Hey guyz !
I ll interview Anders again tomorow for loudtv.net (video)
Would you have questions ?

How important to Katatonia is the production side of the process of writing an album? I know Katatonia make demo's of the tracks before they go into the studio, but I'd like to know how much all the pro studio-gear and having a producer/sound engineer etc. around actually changes those demo's into the final product.

Differently formulated: Katatonia make demo songs before going into studio. How much will these demo's change in the studio and why/how/etc.?

Ask Anders if there's any slower atmospheric songs like Unfurl, Sold Heart, or Inheritance please! Also please ask him how much of a contribution Frank Default made on this album compared to NITND.

I would like to know what their longterm goals are? Like are they hoping to appeal to a wider audience and eventually become a more well known band throughout the rock world, or do they prefer how it is now with being in a mostly underground rock/metal scene as more of a unique hidden gem for those lucky enough to find them, and do they intend/wish it to stay like that?